My avatar is up for grabs!

I think I've recieved over 100 PM's since I first got this avatar asking for the history behind it, etc. Well the truth is, I have no freaking ideawhere it's from. I just saw it on another website and had to swipe it with the quickness.

JROSE just PM'd me to say it's over the size limit and I have to change it. Aside from iTunes and Safari, I have no idea how to use a computer so Ihave no idea how to resize it. If anyone wants it, just take it.

Peace

i thought this was from the screech tape or im i crazy
nerd.gif

gave her a sanchez, yes a dirty one
pimp.gif

It is definitely the most disturbing avy I have seen on NT.
laugh.gif

I don't know why but I cringe every time I see it.

I swear I PM'ed you like 20 times asking where that is from and never got a response.

All you had to do is say I don't know lol.

And you done had that avy for a hot minute all of a sudden its a trouble. Stupid rules it can't be that much over the limit.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I swear I PM'ed you like 20 times asking where that is from and never got a response.

And you done had that avy for a hot minute all of a sudden its a trouble. Stupid rules it can't be that much over the limit.
tired.gif
It really aint that serious fam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Agthekid

tired.gif
It really aint that serious fam
laugh.gif

qft

I want to see the original video of this one:

.95 gets beat by $1.00 and he pushes him out the circle...

Back
Top Bottom