My Birthday today

Just wanna give a shout out to all you dudes on here. 26 years old today and I've been on this site since the beginning, before hypebeast or ducktales.
Just appreciate all the hate and love you younger dudes show and how the older dudes are always dropping knowledge here and there.
When I saw that post about all you dudes ethering dudes facebooks because one of our own was trying to beat his GF, you all supported him. LOL
I got money, but you cannot buy laughs like all you young dudes supply. Appreciate niketalk and all its members, and shout out to everyone getting money legalor illegally. 1

Originally Posted by GoinHam

HBD

get yourself a damn avy tho

roll.gif

HB ... son came in here w/ the mission statement but I feel you though ... Definitely appreciate the humor of the young ones on here .. !!

Originally Posted by Piff or Die

Just wanna give a shout out to all you dudes on here. 26 years old today and I've been on this site since the beginning, before hypebeast or ducktales.
Just appreciate all the hate and love you younger dudes show and how the older dudes are always dropping knowledge here and there.
When I saw that post about all you dudes ethering dudes facebooks because one of our own was trying to beat his GF, you all supported him. LOL
I got money, but you cannot buy laughs like all you young dudes supply. Appreciate niketalk and all its members, and shout out to everyone getting money legal or illegally. 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OK

na just playing HBD fam.

Back
Top Bottom