My boy accidentally brought his piece to NY. Is there anything he can do to avoid trouble with the l

My man is licensed to carry in SC and has a legally registered pistol. He's in NY and just realized he's still carrying. If he gets stopped he's pretty much screwed right? Is there anything he can do to proactively avoid any problems?

My man is licensed to carry in SC and has a legally registered pistol. He's in NY and just realized he's still carrying. If he gets stopped he's pretty much screwed right? Is there anything he can do to proactively avoid any problems?

what kinda of dumb question is this?

Really?

My question more specifically dealt with him driving through NY state, until he actually got where he was going. He's not an idiot, he doesn't plan on walking around with it. Is there anything you can do while you are driving with a legally licensed firearm in New York state to prevent a problem with the police if you get pulled over?

I swear...

Really?

My question more specifically dealt with him driving through NY state, until he actually got where he was going. He's not an idiot, he doesn't plan on walking around with it. Is there anything you can do while you are driving with a legally licensed firearm in New York state to prevent a problem with the police if you get pulled over?

I swear...

Keep gun in case or trunk, keep magazine in glove comparment and bullets somewhere else

Keep gun in case or trunk, keep magazine in glove comparment and bullets somewhere else

Really?

I swear...

Really?

I swear...

If he "forgot" he had it on him he shouldnt own a gun. And if hes not smart enough to actually know what to do at this point, he shouldnt own a gun. Seriously, who the hell doesnt know they have a gun on them?????

If he "forgot" he had it on him he shouldnt own a gun. And if hes not smart enough to actually know what to do at this point, he shouldnt own a gun. Seriously, who the hell doesnt know they have a gun on them?????

laugh.gif
at planning on being pulled over.

Cosign with what IICEMAN said. Can't be that oblivious to the point where you forget something like that. Seriously how do you forget that you're carrying?

He should keep it locked in his trunk/glove compartment until he leaves NYC.

Cosign with what IICEMAN said. Can't be that oblivious to the point where you forget something like that. Seriously how do you forget that you're carrying?

He should keep it locked in his trunk/glove compartment until he leaves NYC.

Ok firstly THROW AWAY THE BULLETS.

Then dismantle the thing as tho you were gonna clean it and leave it that way.

If he has a loaded pistol the cops will most likely take him in and he will get a nasty fine and a lot of hassle.

If he has no bullets and a gun that is in pieces he is so much better off.

Ok firstly THROW AWAY THE BULLETS.

Then dismantle the thing as tho you were gonna clean it and leave it that way.

If he has a loaded pistol the cops will most likely take him in and he will get a nasty fine and a lot of hassle.

If he has no bullets and a gun that is in pieces he is so much better off.

Back
Top Bottom