My boy accidentally brought his piece to NY. Is there anything he can do to avoid trouble with the l

Yuku'd. 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

If he "forgot" he had it on him he shouldnt own a gun. And if hes not smart enough to actually know what to do at this point, he shouldnt own a gun. Seriously, who the hell doesnt know they have a gun on them?????
A few years ago I would have said the same thing, until I went through airport security and had completely forgotten I put a military grade knife in my luggage so that my daughter wouldn't find it.
I was shocked as hell when security pulled me aside and started giving me the treatment. Luckily they were cool enough to let me go. They kept my knife though. 
mad.gif

If he "forgot" he had it on him he shouldnt own a gun. And if hes not smart enough to actually know what to do at this point, he shouldnt own a gun. Seriously, who the hell doesnt know they have a gun on them?????
A few years ago I would have said the same thing, until I went through airport security and had completely forgotten I put a military grade knife in my luggage so that my daughter wouldn't find it.
I was shocked as hell when security pulled me aside and started giving me the treatment. Luckily they were cool enough to let me go. They kept my knife though. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea it not too hard to forget when your used to just having it there. My brother once bought a car and while cleanin it found a burner stuffed away in the trunk. He called the guy he got it from and he said he forgot he stuffed it in the trunk when they were goin through NY a couple months back.

And yes it was registered and he was licensed. He had reported it lost/stolen cuz he forgot about it.
Well there went at least 5 bills.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea it not too hard to forget when your used to just having it there. My brother once bought a car and while cleanin it found a burner stuffed away in the trunk. He called the guy he got it from and he said he forgot he stuffed it in the trunk when they were goin through NY a couple months back.

And yes it was registered and he was licensed. He had reported it lost/stolen cuz he forgot about it.
Well there went at least 5 bills.

im trying to figure out the thought process that went on here ...

friend "Yo, look yo, I'm 55 miles out of NYC and I just realized I have my gun on me, what should I do?"
OP "Man pull over, wait NOOOOOOOOO don't pull over it will look suspicious. Gimme a few hours I can post on NT and get some real advice"
friend "Ok yo"

im trying to figure out the thought process that went on here ...

friend "Yo, look yo, I'm 55 miles out of NYC and I just realized I have my gun on me, what should I do?"
OP "Man pull over, wait NOOOOOOOOO don't pull over it will look suspicious. Gimme a few hours I can post on NT and get some real advice"
friend "Ok yo"

Originally Posted by General Johnson

mad.gif
Comparing a gun and a knife???
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

mad.gif
Comparing a gun and a knife???
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by peks03

If he "forgot" he had it on him he shouldnt own a gun. And if hes not smart enough to actually know what to do at this point, he shouldnt own a gun. Seriously, who the hell doesnt know they have a gun on them???

if you're used to having a gun in the vehicle all the time, it's not that hard to "forget" you have one in there when you go to a state with lame gun laws.  no need to get carried away and say the guy isn't smart enough to own a gun just because NY has some very restrictive gun laws and he happens to have one in his vehicle.
That is no excuse to forget to have a gun in a vehicle. Its things like this that have gun laws so strict in certain states....
"OMG Billy shot himself. I "forgot" to put it up in a safe place"

Originally Posted by peks03

If he "forgot" he had it on him he shouldnt own a gun. And if hes not smart enough to actually know what to do at this point, he shouldnt own a gun. Seriously, who the hell doesnt know they have a gun on them???

if you're used to having a gun in the vehicle all the time, it's not that hard to "forget" you have one in there when you go to a state with lame gun laws.  no need to get carried away and say the guy isn't smart enough to own a gun just because NY has some very restrictive gun laws and he happens to have one in his vehicle.
That is no excuse to forget to have a gun in a vehicle. Its things like this that have gun laws so strict in certain states....
"OMG Billy shot himself. I "forgot" to put it up in a safe place"

And the sad thing is, yall are serious...

I realize only now my mistake, please allow me to rectify it.

GunsAndCamo4.jpg

gng9.jpg

163185_f520.jpg

*Oops  - Nothing to see here people...
68g1.jpg

girls-and-guns.jpg

quit-staring-girls-with-guns-demotivational-poster-1261684618.jpg

Thank you for all your assistance...

And the sad thing is, yall are serious...

I realize only now my mistake, please allow me to rectify it.

GunsAndCamo4.jpg

gng9.jpg

163185_f520.jpg

*Oops  - Nothing to see here people...
68g1.jpg

girls-and-guns.jpg

quit-staring-girls-with-guns-demotivational-poster-1261684618.jpg

Thank you for all your assistance...

I'm not from NY but I know their gun laws are pretty crazy.. Best bet would be to take it apart. But, if your boys is really nervous tell him to take it apart and call the cops and let them know whats up before they Sean Bell his !$%. I'm pretty sure since he has his license and everything they'll just take the #%#$ from him and hes all good.

I'm not from NY but I know their gun laws are pretty crazy.. Best bet would be to take it apart. But, if your boys is really nervous tell him to take it apart and call the cops and let them know whats up before they Sean Bell his !$%. I'm pretty sure since he has his license and everything they'll just take the #%#$ from him and hes all good.

if you get pulled over with it tell the cops you found it and were going to turn it in...dial 911 when their lights come on so when you reach the PD they have it on record
pimp.gif

if you get pulled over with it tell the cops you found it and were going to turn it in...dial 911 when their lights come on so when you reach the PD they have it on record
pimp.gif

Leave it in the trunk and make sure it is not loaded. Matter of fact keep the bullets and gun separate of each other.

Back
Top Bottom