My boy found his Wu-Tang Shaolin Style game for PS

jfktv

Banned
Aiight look, around 1999-2000, Playstation released the game "Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style." My uncle had it and let me and my cousin use it. We had itfor about 2 weeks, and could not get past this @*#!% that goes by the name of Lei Gong, and for a few months after that, I always thought about it. Roughly 8years later, my roomate finds the game at his dad's house, so naturally, he brought it back to the crib. My Playstation 3 didn't want to play it, so Iwent to the stash, and pulls out the bulky, gray rectangle. It worked in there, and yes, for the past 2 days, I've been playin' it. And I got to LeiGong, and again, I can NOT beat this dude. He gives me a run for my money everytime, no matter who I pick. The closest I get to beatin' him is with RZAand Inspectah Deck...it's just straight abomination with the rest of the clan. If you played this game, or if you ever beat him, shed some light on me onetime.

Also, tell me who you beat him with (if you did)

30_8.JPG

I remember it. Game was dope. It was suppose to be a horror game with wierd pycho characters but then it was scrapped and they used the wutang theme.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

They bite off of that other game something serious. Maybe it was made by them tho.

What game are you talkin' about?

They bite off of that other game something serious. Maybe it was made by them tho.

it was, and its da same makers....thrill kill...and it never came out btw...

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

it was, and its da same makers....thrill kill...and it never came out btw...

I never heard of Thrill Kill before, I'm about to do some research.

I still have this on my PSP. I can't remember who Lei Gong is but I like to use Method Man. Hammer is crazy!

Word Thrill Kill was mad fun.
did TK even ever come out? I thought it didn't so they just made the characters into Wu members? Anyway, game was pretty fun at the time.

Shubonkboo, Meth is mad crazy with that Hammer! I use him too, but my main pick is Deck...another thing, how do you do the little gun move, where he points atyour head, and it blows you across the screen?

JayPesoz, it was released for beta versions and what not, I just was lookin' at it.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Word Thrill Kill was mad fun.
did TK even ever come out? I thought it didn't so they just made the characters into Wu members? Anyway, game was pretty fun at the time.

�My brothers friend was a developer on the game. If anyone has it, his name is in the credits.

The game was banned because it was deemed too gory at the time and inhumane.

The only way the game is out on the net is because developers of that game were mad so they leaked it out. I believe this is before EA bought the company.

I think EA thought the fighting engine being used was cool, so they reskinned the game, took out all the gore, and give it a wu-tang theme. Game wasn'tsuccessful at all.

The game Thrill Kill was innovative at the time being that it had 4 characters on screen at the same time, which u could play as. This was a first forconsole gaming.

I put in major hours playing that game. The version I had was the latest one before the project was shut down. The ones on the net are various versionsi'm not sure of since its possible each developer had their own version at different stages. I don't have the game anymore, and even if I did Iwouldn't be able to play it since it needed a chipped ps1. I think if you download it you can play it on the pc now though.

Is Lei Gong the weatherman dude???

if so, all i remember is that you gotta keep rolling out the way....continually. then attack when he's on the ground.

Originally Posted by High St

Is Lei Gong the weatherman dude???

if so, all i remember is that you gotta keep rolling out the way....continually. then attack when he's on the ground.

Yeah, he's the Raiden lookin' dude with the climate control. I had him down to 1 life, and I was down to 1 as well. Both half filled at theheatlh bar, somehow, he got his Rage Meter joint, and proceeded to whoop butthole. That's the closest I've ever got.
With Deck, I just give him the kicks right when he misses his combos. But Lei Gong connects more than he misses...plus his grab game is so unreal...assoon as he misses, bang, another one right back atcha. I'm the type that gets frustrated at games, so I'll be done playin' it for a day or 2.

not about the game, but....what happened to that one NTer who made some kind of bloody @+@ fighting game a few months back? dude said he'd have it up fordownload for nt to enjoy...

Back
Top Bottom