My boy is telling me that LA girls >>> NYC girls

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

if you can bag in NY.. you can bag anywhere

You got it backwards
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

All the beautiful people go to LA to be models and actresses. That should tell you enough.
The weak models go to LA. The real high fashion, sexy, badder models get jobs in NY and overseas
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

iMaPyT wrote:
ny is the best hands down
That ain't the discussion patnah

Ahem ... excuse me SHWAP, I got this one ...

Hi sweetie,
devil.gif
tongue.gif

What we are debating here is LA women vs NY women. Being from LA, I am biased but I do recognize booty beauty when I see it no matter whatregion its from. Now .... the pics provided are not a good representation of any region so I ask thee to grace this thread with a photo of thine self so thatwe may discuss this matter like gentlemen upon viewing a silhouette of your mammaries perhaps? ...

I kid, I'm bored.

most girls here in L.A. are stuck up bi*ches, but they are pretty hot. Never been to NY.

NY got bad babes of course...as I'm sure does everywhere to some extent.....but I went to LA in Jan...and my lord I had never seen so much man-made hooters/ faces in my life.

ive always wanted an LA brandwhore girl, just to pipe
and ive always wanted an NYC brandwhore girl... just to pipe

but if i had to wife, id prolly take the NYC "gossip girl" type. just cause i like em high maintenance
. especially when they dress they $%@ off and their walk is mean.

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

iMaPyT wrote:
ny is the best hands down
That ain't the discussion patnah

Ahem ... excuse me SHWAP, I got this one ...

Hi sweetie,
devil.gif
tongue.gif

What we are debating here is LA women vs NY women. Being from LA, I am biased but I do recognize booty beauty when I see it no matter what region its from. Now .... the pics provided are not a good representation of any region so I ask thee to grace this thread with a photo of thine self so that we may discuss this matter like gentlemen upon viewing a silhouette of your mammaries perhaps? ...

I kid, I'm bored.

Go buy a hackey sack Chico
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

All the beautiful people go to LA to be models and actresses. That should tell you enough.
The weak models go to LA. The real high fashion, sexy, badder models get jobs in NY and overseas
grin.gif
Im talking about pin up models (your magazine, car show, etc model), not runway models. As we've seen in another thread in NT not long ago,runway models arent always the best looking.
grin.gif

duno about LA > NYC,

but for sure LA girls are better than BAY girls.

im from the bay btw

I still remember the first time I went to a club in Hollywood. Standing in line with some of the sexiest women I've ever seen
laugh.gif
, the type I had neverseen in real life before, you know the ones a nig faps to at night. Had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

Southern girls for the gotdamn win!!!!!!!! Friendly, best looking, thick for days, *** for days Yall can have them skinney models, give me the king magazinechick

Its simple LA has nice weather all year round, girls try to stay in shape to look good when they wear less clothes. NYC has cold winters, snow, girls don'tgo out as much they stay in and get fat.

White girls = even (LA has more bad, aryan type ho's but we have italian, russian and greek #!!$*%*. More diversity in our white girls)

Asian girls = LA

Latina Girls= NYC

Black Girls= Even (I've seen badder ones in LA but NY simply has more of them).

Conclusion: Who the $+#$ really cares you can find bad #!!$*%* in both places.

White girls = even (LA has more bad, aryan type ho's but we have italian, russian and greek *#*%@#!. More diversity in our white girls)

Asian girls = LA

Latina Girls= NYC

Black Girls= Even (I've seen badder ones in LA but NY simply has more of them).

Conclusion: Who the *+%@ really cares you can find bad *#*%@#! in both places.

Back
Top Bottom