My boy John Wall know how to dress

ehhh,

consider the fact that even with money, there are some things big/tall dudes (NBA/NFL) can't pull off that regular sized guys (soccer players) can.

even with that considered soccer players>NBA/NFL>MLB>NHL

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by theHBkid

DSQUARDED... no one can touch soccer players in terms of style and EVEN GIRLFRIENDS/WIVES.

Hot-Damn.jpg

Also being a European gives players more of an idea of what fashion is.

Look at a guy like Lebron who grew up in Ohio. Dude wears glasses when he doesn't even need them. His idea of what was cool to wear was probably some air force ones with a dope fitted.

MJ is also another prime example of a dude who didn't know how to dress when entering the league. Hell he still doesnt know how to dress. 
AMEN

But is wearing a suit the right way to dress, all the time? Guy's in the NFL and NBA have the money to do so, but they choose not to. I wouldn't be down with wearing a suit everywhere neither, I mean they look nice but like whats the point? Lebron and Wade do it alot and im not really sure why but that's them
ohwell.gif

that fit John Wall has on is pretty nice...if I do say so myself. And I never really care about these dressing better threads.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

1bcfab5aa0b77ee66251491a082d43c0-getty-118991655.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

john-wall.jpg

John wall is fresh "no moho" This suit/pant combo is super clean. Imma copy this look for my homie upcoming wedding

smh, thats not "fresh" thats that goon American "I think Im doing it look"

Im gonna post some pics of some of the soccer players in Spain, Italy, and Holland to shut this thread down

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

DSQUARDED... no one can touch soccer players in terms of style and EVEN GIRLFRIENDS/WIVES.

Hot-Damn.jpg

Also being a European gives players more of an idea of what fashion is.

Look at a guy like Lebron who grew up in Ohio. Dude wears glasses when he doesn't even need them. His idea of what was cool to wear was probably some air force ones with a dope fitted.

MJ is also another prime example of a dude who didn't know how to dress when entering the league. Hell he still doesnt know how to dress. 
AMEN

But is wearing a suit the right way to dress, all the time? Guy's in the NFL and NBA have the money to do so, but they choose not to. I wouldn't be down with wearing a suit everywhere neither, I mean they look nice but like whats the point? Lebron and Wade do it alot and im not really sure why but that's them
ohwell.gif

THIS is clean
pimp.gif
Wall messed up with them pants and weating that to a wedding?
sick.gif

Hot-Damn.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This > John Wall's fit.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

The perks of being a european soccer star > perks of being an NBA/NFL/MLB star.

that might be a reach......

theyre way more internationally known in comparison to the few NBA/NFL/MLB
DoubleJs07 wrote:
Considering how tall some of these guys are, folks like Lebron and Wall DO dress well. Some of these fits that yall see on these Euro soccer players wouldn't look right on some of these cats in the NBA (look at how stupid Bosh looks 90% of the time trying these super-skinny fits). Sub 6'3" guys like Chris Paul dress JUST as well as some of these soccer players that you post. 

*Wade can't dress.
You don't think guys like Bosh get their %@@* custom tailored?  It just comes off looking funny because they're so tall.  Lebron has a lot of hits/misses, but I think he's one of the rare guys in the NBA over 6'6" who has GREAT fits for the most part. 

*Who are guys that you know of who are over 6'6" in pro sports that dress well?  Their slim "Euro" fits for the most part will look funny in comparison to smaller men... just my .02 (I could be totally off-base). 

i don't even watch soccer and I know that they are the best dressed players in the world.

*this coming from a wizards fan*

laugh.gif
at thinking john wall is dressed nicely in that picture.. tie is long, jacket is long, the pants are baggy, and i don't think the shoes compliment the outfit at all.

all the futbol players posted though..
pimp.gif
at the fits.

Given the thread in S&T this thread is in fact "moho." Funny how it turned in to soccer players vs. American athletes though

Wall is dressed ok if you not accustom to wearing fly modern tailored clothing like that... for a guy fresh out an urban environment, no stylist...this is clean.

could he have done alot better, with a NBA player salary...hell yeah

Back
Top Bottom