My Boys Crew (The Nice Guys) x Vibe x Maliah.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

she fails at taking this whole "thick" thing to far...she's just fat.
this just sounds like hate.
yup. im hating.
pics of your mass to compare?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Theres no winning here honestly. Dudes in here with the stone faces have to be SERIOUS virgins. If you wouldn't smash...not wife...smash... theres no point in declaring your orientation.
Given the chance I'm sure many dudes would smash just cause of the @#$. But I cant be with that in public though. Just cause she's not a stick figure doesnt mean shes "healthy". I'm not saying a girl has to have track star/soccer legs, but come on. Those thighs belong to an borderline obese girl's body.

esther-baxter-honey.jpg

THIS is "Healthy". And even though the pics are photoshopped too, her legs still look in shape in all her video shoots or w/e.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Theres no winning here honestly. Dudes in here with the stone faces have to be SERIOUS virgins. If you wouldn't smash...not wife...smash... theres no point in declaring your orientation.
Given the chance I'm sure many dudes would smash just cause of the @#$. But I cant be with that in public though. Just cause she's not a stick figure doesnt mean shes "healthy". I'm not saying a girl has to have track star/soccer legs, but come on. Those thighs belong to an borderline obese girl's body.

esther-baxter-honey.jpg

THIS is "Healthy". And even though the pics are photoshopped too, her legs still look in shape in all her video shoots or w/e.

Back
Top Bottom