**my budgeted/hunted for 2 month collection. (no sneakers over $30! eek)**

first off i wanna give props to you kids on NT for having such dope collections. i envy you all. i appreciate shoes but dont have enough dough to be hardcoreas some. other priorities (rent, expenses, tattoos, cars) takes up most of my money, but i do buy a cool pair every few days. ive put the following collectiontogether in a 2 month span, with one thing in mind.. dont spend a grip. lol. prior to this i was hooked on vans that are now too worn to even show off. in anut shell, i hunt for shoes by going to local shoe stores and getting their old backstocked items for a bargain. i picked up the todd jordan blazers at buffaloexchange (brand new condition) and the invisibles at goodwill (which needed some TLC). otherwise, everything was brand new in the box. it also helps i work ata retail store which sells shoes, but only a few have come from there. i was pretty much inspired to post by the "deal of the year" bc all of mineare deals. be nice, keep in mind i dont follow the forums/trends nor do i act like i do. im on here to gain knowledge since the goodwills around here have somecool old school nikes (i live in oakland hah) all the shoes are worn, none stay in boxes. so excuse a few for being dirty. its been raining but i do try tokeep them clean. enjoy! collection consists of: classic reebok hi's - $12 snakeskin adidas hi-superstars - $15 rainbow nike dunk low - $30 todd jordanplaid nike blazers - $20 low top plaid slip ons - $5 lake blue vans half cabs $27 adidas stryders - $12 nike af1 invisible - $3 used purple/grey low nikeblazers - $12 neon green/grey nike zoom air - $12 nike court force low grey/purple - $35 ASIC hi (imported) - $12
112243345ii.JPG
84846622nn.JPG
838811k.JPG
"rad" vans sk8-hi and crowne purple half-cabs... $9.99 per pair.
2938er.JPG
a few hats. eh.
120956nnb.JPG
gold shoe necklace my girl put together
323e6.JPG

Dude that's tight that you keep a low budget like that..sounds familiar because I try to do that too.

Cept my budget is like $45 a pair.
I should put up mine some time.

Keep up the deal-huntin!!

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

i dont think the clear AF1s are legit. am i wrong?
maybe.. maybe not. i dont know, i got them from goodwill for like $4.

Originally Posted by teets21

Invisibles are fake and it's Todd Jordan blazers, not tom jordan.
i stand corrected. like i said, im on here to learn more than post. i was just going off what i was told.

Originally Posted by gonzy95

dope half cabs. sz 13? must be hard to find good shoes in your size
yes and no. most of the time the good shoes sell 9 to 11s first and have 13s left over IF they stocked any in the first place. im gonna sell all thenikes in the coming weeks and gonna focus on vans (mostly halfcabs). the ascis and reeboks are by far the most comfortable shoes I own.

Nice. I give u mad pros for keeping the kickz price range so low. I wish I had the will power 2 do that.

ya lol collection is kinda bad
come bak in 2 years or up ur budget to 60 cus those r sum ugly stuff
only thing i saw that was coppable tjays

ouch u kids are brutal. I guess I should restate I have other expensive hobbies, just figured id post it up for the hell of it. do I need to post two cars Ibuilt that received national media coverage to get respect? to each their own I guess. lets make a 'post your car(s)' thread so I can do some bashing=p

Originally Posted by urbnSF

ouch u kids are brutal. I guess I should restate I have other expensive hobbies, just figured id post it up for the hell of it. do I need to post two cars I built that received national media coverage to get respect? to each their own I guess. lets make a 'post your car(s)' thread so I can do some bashing =p
Keywords - Sneaker Showcase
Not trying to bash you or anything but this is not really a collection.....
smile.gif

Here's a piece of advice:

If you're on a budget because you have priorities( rent yes but tattoos and cars?) don't try to get in this game. You'll really end up stretchingyourself thin on the cash because you'll see something you'll want and try at all ends to get it.

u could get a lloot better kicks for 30 or less, i got retro xivs, xv,xx,xx1,af25,xx2, all from outlets

Back
Top Bottom