pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

To clarify, Im currently unemployed and my old job tried to take me to court saying I dont qualify for unemployment which is why I made this thread http://niketalk.com/topic/221647 so while I still dont have a job, atleast I still have some sort of moneycoming in while I find another one. +*%* had me stressed out for real
smh.gif

Well, back to job hunting.

Same thing happened to me. I got fired for some bull. I had some loot saved so I was chillin for a while. I figured extra money wouldnt hurt so I applied forunemployment. My old job contested it though. 2 months later I call in to see what happened and the woman said I qualify. I just got an extra check for $2kyesterday and I started a new job a few weeks ago
pimp.gif
Congrats bro!

Originally Posted by Mr718

Same thing happened to me. I got fired for some bull. I had some loot saved so I was chillin for a while. I figured extra money wouldnt hurt so I applied for unemployment. My old job contested it though. 2 months later I call in to see what happened and the woman said I qualify. I just got an extra check for $2k yesterday and I started a new job a few weeks ago
pimp.gif
Congrats bro!

In Ireland they call that 'doing the double'. Good for you.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

so what did you do...or supposedly do?

btw- congrats i guess

As odd as it sounds, I don't know. Because what they were accusing me of(misconduct..which invalidates you) made no sense. I had everything ready to gothough.

pimp.gif
congrats and good luck with the job hunt.

Anyone in the Orlando area who's looking for a job-Kaplan University is hiring like 70 full time workers for the admissions department. They start at$30,000 a year. They also pay for your school if you're interested in going to Kaplan.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

btw- congrats i guess

As odd as it sounds, I don't know. Because what they were accusing me of(misconduct..which invalidates you) made no sense. I had everything ready to go though.
huh? you didnt ask why when you were fired?

btw- congrats i guess

As odd as it sounds, I don't know. Because what they were accusing me of(misconduct..which invalidates you) made no sense. I had everything ready to go though.
huh? you didnt ask why when you were fired?

I was fired under false pretenses but officially because of unsatisfactory job performance.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Congrats, Mang.

Thanks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

niceeeee, UPS is hiring

Now that my car is reliable I'll definitely be hitting then and FedEx up. I heard many horror stories but I need that bread.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i hope my case gets thrown out[/color]
ohwell.gif

I remember you speaking on it. That's some serious +!+$ you gotta go to court for. All I can say is prepare your case to the best of your ability andanalyze every possible angle they could/will come at you with.

Good luck bro.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

pimp.gif
congrats and good luck with the job hunt.

Anyone in the Orlando area who's looking for a job-Kaplan University is hiring like 70 full time workers for the admissions department. They start at $30,000 a year. They also pay for your school if you're interested in going to Kaplan.

nerd.gif
more info?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i hope my case gets thrown out[/color]
ohwell.gif

I remember you speaking on it. That's some serious +!+$ you gotta go to court for. All I can say is prepare your case to the best of your ability and analyze every possible angle they could/will come at you with.

Good luck bro.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]The only prob with that is the domestic, i mean my cuz dropped the charges (we back to same $%@+) buthere in RI, dom cases go to court no matter dropped charges or what
frown.gif
.....good looks thou[/color]

That's crazy..like how does that even work? So both of ya'll are forced to detail what went down even if you two reconciled?

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

i hope my case gets thrown out
ohwell.gif

I remember you speaking on it. That's some serious +!+$ you gotta go to court for. All I can say is prepare your case to the best of your ability and analyze every possible angle they could/will come at you with.

Good luck bro.

The only prob with that is the domestic, i mean my cuz dropped the charges (we back to same $%@+) but here in RI, dom cases go to court no matter dropped charges or what
frown.gif
.....good looks thou

Even if your cousin refuses to testify?

Anytime you beat any case you have to feel like...

561250846a7e68ad51fa6c3c1f839064a0cecce.gif

Back
Top Bottom