My Cat Keeps Raping Me, What Should I Do?

Only thing to do is to rape it back and assert your dominance. I had to do that with my doge and now her bottom lip quivers when she sees me.

Last edited:
NT is on some sh today. :lol:

My friend copped a rabbit that used to pretty much rape anything in sight 24/7 until she got it neutered. 

Who even goes for a rabbit as a pet anymore :lol: .

:\ ...... :lol: We got one for my daughter, got that lil thing snipped at 6mos. no hesi. Rabbit mad anti-social too, get too close and he'll bite the hell out of u.

But how did I know a Steezy reference would make its way into this thread :lol:

We tried to cucumber trick on my boys cat, she didn't even care :lol: but she's currently in heat, and since she hasn't gotten some street cat love, her cycle repeats every 14-21 days. Most annoying meows and cries ever, she's seriously going around his house yelling out the human female equivalent of "I NEED D". :smh:

Somebody photoshop a cat head on Fleece Johnson's body. 

kitty booty warrior 

Last edited:
wth  
embarassed.gif

:\ ...... :lol: We got one for my daughter, got that lil thing snipped at 6mos. no hesi. Rabbit mad anti-social too, get too close and he'll bite the hell out of u.

But how did I know a Steezy reference would make its way into this thread :lol:

My girl's rabbit is a pre-madonna but he likes me for some reason. I haven't been bitten yet but she has mad bite marks all over her body. They have some big, sharp incisors like mice but bigger.:lol:

He's nipped me before and broke skin but I think it's because there was a lot of commotion in the house and I was trying to feed him, he felt threatened. Other than that, he's coo, sits and watches tv w/ us, greets me before I leave for work, etc. They're actually cool pets, but their temperament is so hard to gauge. He loves my son, even though he throws everything in his cage :lol:

Back
Top Bottom