my collection. a little under a year.

Iv taking shoes semi serious for about 10 months now. This is what I got. no heat tho
2coo7yo.jpg

344qibr.jpg

im pretty content with my current collection. Id like 2 more pairs and i think id be set for a while. I dont have a ton of money, so i plan on allocating moreof my money towards shirts and jeans.

i dont wear the forces anymore.

any recommendations for my last 2 pairs? around 100 bucks for each.

as long as you like the shoes you have thats all that matters man. good choice on the grip tape dunk mids, awesome everyday shoe.

heat is what you make it out to be. don't let the hype fool you into thinking different. its better to be an individual

anyways...those hyperdunks and fire red 5's are FRESH. feelin those sb's in the fron too....dont know the name of them because i dont follow sb's

Keep doin what you doin bro
happy.gif

it doesn't matter what other people say as long as you love you collection

Nice start man and as for the next two shoes
hit up ebay yoiu would be suprized at what you could get for $200!

keep doing you fam!!Heat is what you consider heat not what someone else considers heat..Buy what you like thats all that matters!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Domestic Abuse Panda?? dat u.. man u on every site.. lmfaooo u on BB too and 360. lmfaoo.

See this is a good, unique collection, someone who actually buys what they like and leaves it at that. I get so sick of seeing purple Foams and +%%# in peoplescollections who have only been collecting for a year.

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Domestic Abuse Panda?? dat u.. man u on every site.. lmfaooo u on BB too and 360. lmfaoo.

mbsq6e.jpg
how we get on all the same sites?

Back
Top Bottom