MY COLLECTION AFTER 1 1/2 YEARS NT FAM LET ME KNO HOW IM DOIN!

ALRIGHT THIS MY FIRST TIME EVER POSTING PICS ON HERE SO I MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST AT DOING THIS....

IVE BEEN COLLECTING FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF

I BUY WHAT I WANT(WHAT THE BUDGET ALLOWS) AND WEAR ALL MY SHOES

90% OF MY COLLECTION IS SYRAN WRAPPED AFTER ANY USE WHATSOEVER AND PLACED IN BOX.

I'M POSTING TO SEE HOW IM DOING SO FAR, SO TALK TO ME GUYS, GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS, COMPLIMENTS AND COMPLAINTS
I'M REALLY ON HERE TO LEARN AND BECOME A BIG COLLECTOR....

SO HERE WE GO....

AIR FORCE 1 "SCARFACE" SIZE 12.5

AIR FORCE 1 INSIDE OUT SIZE 12

DS AIR FORCE 1 PREMIUM HI "HUNTER PACK" SZ 11

1/2 CENT SIZE 12

JORDAN RETRO 8 AQUA SZ 11.5

JORDAN SPIZIKE "KINGS COUNTY" SZ 12

JORDAN RETRO X BLACK/WHITE SZ 12

AIR FORCE 1 SZ 12....$20 PICKUP FROM CHAMPS LOL

2009 JORDAN RETRO 12 NUBUCK SZ 11

JORDAN RETRO 3 "FLIP" SZ 11.5

JORDAN RETRO 4 "BLACK CAT" SZ 11.5

JORDAN SPIZIKE "NELLY" SZ 13  (PIC MAKES IT LOOKS LIKE THERES CRACKING, THERES REALLY NOT)

JORDAN RETRO 5 "OLIVE" SZ 12

AIR FORCE 1 "SLAM JAM" SZ 11

OG JORDAN SPIZIKE CEMENT SZ 12

AIR MAX 95 FRESHWATER SZ 13

2009 JORDAN RETRO 11 "SPACEJAM" SZ 12

2009 JORDAN RETRO 12 "FLU GAME"

AIR FORCE 1 HI SUPREME "NITRO UNDERGROUND" SZ 12

AIR FORCE 1 HI SUPREME "SHEED" SZ 11

AIR FORCE 1 SUPREME "NEON 95" SZ 12

AIR FORCE 1 PREMIUM "VINCE CARTER" SZ 12.5

AIR MAX 90 PREMIUM "PURP" SZ 13

RETRO NIKE CB 34 SZ 13

AIR GRIFFEY MAX 1 VOLT SZ 11 1ST. PAIR

JORDAN RETRO 4 MIST SZ 11

JORDAN RETRO 15 SE SZ 11

JORDAN V FUSION "FIRE RED"

JORDAN RETRO 15 "LASER" SZ 11

JORDAN RETRO 11 SZ 11

JORDAN 6 RINGS "DARK ARMY" SZ 12.5

AIR MAX GRIFFEY 1 "FRESHWATER" SZ 13

AIR MAX GRIFFEY 1 "HOT RED" SZ 12

NIKE AIR TECH AGASSI SZ 13

JORDAN 5.5 MELO SZ 11

JORDAN 5.5 MELO BEATERS SZ 13

SORRY JUST CAME IN....

DS 2010 JORDAN RETRO 6 VARSITY RED

DS AIR MAX GRIFFEY VOLT SZ 12 (2ND PAIR)

AND FORGOT....

JORDAN RETRO 11 "AZURE" SZ 13

Nice collection. Just keep buying what you like. Space Jams
pimp.gif

no why?i thought it would keep them from yellowing...good thing i posted im learning some things lo.....tell me more...and whats a cheap substitute besides ziplocks?....and thanks for everyone that posted, im really appreciative about em...

Just keep you're kicks in the box and also take out the paper. Just clean you're kicks after every wear and you should be good. Nice collection
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Wrapping your shoes in plastic wrap or storing them in ziplock bags is sort of like suffocating them. It doesn't let any air in, which makes the leather on the shoes dry up a lot quicker allowing it to crack and turn yellow a lot faster than usual. Try storing your shoes in a cool place like your basement for instance. Nice collection btw.

thanks and thats the key to keeping the soles icey?sorry im asking alot of questions haha just wanna keep em fresh....

AAHH THANKS Twinkie12, that makes tons of sense lol...im going through and ripping off the syran wrap now

Your soles are going to turn yellow no matter what. Your space jams for instance, the icey sole becomes less icey after each wear. It really depends on how often you wear them, and if you clean the soles or not after each use. If you wear them on an everyday basis instead of every now and then, most likely that icey sole is going to start to turn yellow a lot faster. Even if you don't wear them and just keep them DS, they are going to start to turn yellow naturally due to age in 5-6 yrs or so down the road. You can use sea glow to get most of the yellowing out of the sole though, if and when it does start to turn yellow. Hope this helps.

Here is a blog I found on niketalk a few years back that talks about sneaker care and maintenance. It talks about how to store your sneakers, best products to clean them with and how to clean certain numbered jordans. It also tells you how to use sea glow, and why you shouldn't use saran wrap and ziplock bags and such. http://www.islandgirlproducts.com/pricelist.html is where you can purchase sea glow. This blog should answer most of your questions. Hope this helps you get a better understanding for keeping your sneakers fresh. http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ANCE-POST-It-s-back.html

You are off to a solid start after a year and a half, keep up the great work!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

Back
Top Bottom