My collection of Rare Jordans, Nike's, Adidas & Bape Stas

love the PL dunks.. laser iv's.. sheeds.. hazes (haven't seen any in that condition in a long time.. and some other jays you got solid bro 
pimp.gif

love the PL dunks.. laser iv's.. sheeds.. hazes (haven't seen any in that condition in a long time.. and some other jays you got solid bro 
pimp.gif

Liking those denim dunks! Nice collection! Can I ask why you selling off all your shoes? I'm always interested in knowing why people just sell off everything.

Liking those denim dunks! Nice collection! Can I ask why you selling off all your shoes? I'm always interested in knowing why people just sell off everything.

Originally Posted by rockcityslickest

u dont wear them...sucks to have a collection you cant show off outside ur home

I have def wondered about people like this who don't rock their kicks. As I get further and further away from the whole sneakerhead lifestyle I start to wonder what these kinda people do when they get to these stages in their life. Having a large collection like this and putting in all the work it takes to obtain many of these gems where is the real enjoyment. Granted I am now sure the seller a good amount of money now that he has decided to begin the resell process but still is it really worth it? 

Originally Posted by rockcityslickest

u dont wear them...sucks to have a collection you cant show off outside ur home

I have def wondered about people like this who don't rock their kicks. As I get further and further away from the whole sneakerhead lifestyle I start to wonder what these kinda people do when they get to these stages in their life. Having a large collection like this and putting in all the work it takes to obtain many of these gems where is the real enjoyment. Granted I am now sure the seller a good amount of money now that he has decided to begin the resell process but still is it really worth it? 

I donno how you keep from rockin all these. but very nice. like the navy ones

I donno how you keep from rockin all these. but very nice. like the navy ones

Back
Top Bottom