my Collection post (15 years old) 14 pairs

very impressed,wish I had some 11's at 15,but then again I would of just messed em up,dont mess em up!!!!!

yeah ive had the black/red xi for a year now and the concords were my brothers (i traded him my carmines)

and okay. the iv's are fake. but honestly i wouldve never 2nd guessed them up until now. ill prolly sell em to one of the hood kids that hangout by theschool
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cq23

yeah ive had the black/red xi for a year now and the concords were my brothers (i traded him my carmines)

and okay. the iv's are fake. but honestly i wouldve never 2nd guessed them up until now. ill prolly sell em to one of the hood kids that hangout by the school
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yeah, easy sell right there. I looked at them too and thought the same thing, but kept moving.

Nice stuff.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

ive been collectiong for 4 years and have no xi lol but then again no one buys me bday presents anymore lol nice collection
yeah. i stopped getting presents (save the occasional southpole gear someone got when they realized my birthdays coming up
smh.gif
sick.gif
) per-say but i do get money on my birthday.

Nice, I think them red/blk XI's are fake tho bro, toe box looks bulky, not 100 on that tho, so prob post clearer pics in the LC forum
wink.gif

^^^ The Blk/Red XIs look good to me, concords i'm iffy on but i've never been good with XIs.

Nice start, why do ppl always post their age?

Nice collection. Pippen's
pimp.gif
and everytime I see XV SE bragging rightsmakes me want a pair

Back
Top Bottom