My collection post... Come take a look... jwdanklefs...

Beautifuly well-rounded collection Sir. The OG's, runners, Jordans, dunks. Every shoe is classic. Nicely put together.
And you know i'm drooling over those Bursts.

Can't say enough FAM!!

-Andrew-

glad this post got bumped... must've missed it the first time around.

anyways, nice stuff as always jake! didn't realize your dunk game was that serious! and your air maxes of course are beautiful.

lovin them nyc goldenrod le dunks. I recently got my pair cuz its one of my grails. Love ur collection
pimp.gif

That is the Nike Air Vegas... Found those at thrift store in Wicker Park Chicago on a trip last October...

very nice collection congrats on the KOs my fav jordan every i have the blk/red pair looking for those 4ever it feels like

Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

very nice collection congrats on the KOs my fav jordan every i have the blk/red pair looking for those 4ever it feels like
Whats the story on those 11 lows you have on the bay?

That is an OG Air Icarus... Colorway is Solar Red and Marina... It is super super light weight will NEVER fall apart... Awesome timeless design IMO...

wow......great collection you have there sir! loving all the OG 1's
pimp.gif
and those AM95 neon with og box
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

That is an OG Air Icarus... Colorway is Solar Red and Marina... It is super super light weight will NEVER fall apart... Awesome timeless design IMO...

Are they hard to find and the $$$ value? Thanks and Thanks in advance.

Every time I see a pair of AJKO's I die a little. Hopefully I'll find a pair one day.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Its the only pair I have ever found... DS for $125... I considered it a steal...

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Its the only pair I have ever found... DS for $125... I considered it a steal...

Thanks, I will keep an eye open. You have a very nice collection sir.
smokin.gif

Actually, can you tell me the item number.

Back
Top Bottom