my collection....tell me wat you think

Nice collection.

Dont listen to folks talking about your shoes beat, rock your kicks. Why you gunna let something you work for and pay for sit in your closet. Wear your kicks!

nice cdp 3's and 4's
smile.gif

damn your 14..either nt's getting younger and younger or im getting older. you werent even born when some of those shoes came out and were like 1 when theXI's dropped haha...2-3 when those pippens/uptempos dropped. crazy.

nice collection though man. keep up the good work.

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

i had the True Blue Spiz'ike's in 6th grade. my first pair and i was the only at my school that had them. was breakin necks with those at my school now tht i remember it.

sorry, but that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard on NT...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no matter who you think you are, or what you think you did in 6th grade, NO ONE CARED what was on your feet but you. a 6th grader doesn't break necks.Sorry.

and to the OP, that's a solid collection right there, i wish i had all those kicks as a freshman

Pretty nice, im 14 years old too.. What size are those black cements? check out my sneaker collection..

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

i had the True Blue Spiz'ike's in 6th grade. my first pair and i was the only at my school that had them. was breakin necks with those at my school now tht i remember it. lmao. now i break necks with some Supra's cause they don't really see those where i'm at so when i wear them their like woah/wow. ha. lmao. but yeah pretty kool collection. only problem i have is that tha parents don't support me so i gotta do me with what i got. i'll post my collection one day but i'm trying to get it there. not there yet but it's getting close. only missing like 26 pairs. hahaha. jk. but for real, 20+ pairs and i'm good.
whos necks you breaking in 6th grade? Maybe 1/30 kids will be interested in shoes at that age
breaking necks with spiz'ike's.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom