My custom Jordan II lows, and a how to question on customizing

AIR J XIII

Supporter
I just did these II lows, but the red lining at the ankle needs to be black for them to be more accurate, anyone know how i can change the color of that typeof material?

Originally Posted by malumouse

sneaker art
hi mini mod
laugh.gif

and nice customs
pimp.gif

nice i was gonna do that to mine too... but i sold em
frown.gif
what paint did u use to paint the mid sole...

Nice job man, I'd like to also know something good to change colors of the liners, I'm always afraid that it will bleed.

sup can u post the mats u did for the whole art design i wanna do sumthing like this for af1's
i have seen be4 pics of custom af1's n they look like real authentic stuff
and in my opinion there alright i guess u cud of put more a design type to make it stand out from every1 else but thats just me

the paint on the midsole of the right shoe looks a little choppy but overall a pretty clean shoe- nice concept

oh, and once again... malumouse, nobody likes you
laugh.gif

thanks for the comments
the paint on the midsole of the right shoe looks a little choppy but overall a pretty clean shoe

not bad, seems a bit sloppy, but good work.
I used the blue painters tape on the right shoe, but when I pulled the tape off, some of the paint peeled off aroung the edge.

I didnt use any tape on the left shoe.

sup can u post the mats u did for the whole art design i wanna do sumthing like this for af1's
i have seen be4 pics of custom af1's n they look like real authentic stuff
and in my opinion there alright i guess u cud of put more a design type to make it stand out from every1 else but thats just me
this is what i was after

Back
Top Bottom