my Custom Royal Blue 1's -- inspired project

a few weeks ago Sneakerinterior posted a pair of custom royal 1's he had done. i became inspired! the royal blueair jordan 1's are a favorite sneaker of mine, so i tried my hand at customizing a pair of my own. this is not my first custom, but its become my favorite.ive posted the process below. all comments welcomed. enjoy.

(lunch break)

----FINAL PRODUCT----

total project took about three days. i think they turned out great. im still undecided about what to do with the jumpman tag on the tongue. any ideas areappreciated!! thanks for looking

eek.gif
The final project turned out great! Nicely done

Good Stuff man!!! for the tongue you should tagg them with your year, name or maybe even put 1 0f 1. make them your own. ( I'm glad I inspired you for yourroyal 1's) good job once again. You will have people looking at your shoes.

i appreciate the feedback. i like the "1 of 1" idea. now i just gotta figure out how to do it.....

They look ok, but im not a fan of custom shoes. What are they going to look like after a few wears?

Why not just buy a real pair of royal 1's?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

They look ok, but im not a fan of custom shoes. What are they going to look like after a few wears?

Why not just buy a real pair of royal 1's?
Uh? Was that necessary?

They look great dood.
pimp.gif

this is so dope... If i dont come across a good pair of royal Is over the summer, Ill definitely consider this.

thanks for sharing

pimp.gif
 you've just inspired me.

have you worn them?? how are they holding up? post picks!!

Back
Top Bottom