My dog just pee'd all over my bed...edit-she did it again....she gone now

mad.gif

I cant even tell yall how mad I am right now, this damn dog got me sleeping with only my boxers on with no sheets or nothin
tired.gif

I just threw the sheets outside
smh.gif

Now I gotta go copp some new sheets tomorrow and spend however much they cost.Worse part is that the Pee managed to go through the cover,the other 2 sheetsunderneath and even got some of the bed itself
mad.gif

...As for the dog well, I gave her the backhand several times (word to the Permaban gif) and now she hidin under the sofa but I dont feel guilty at ALL Iv hadthis dog for 6months and she never pulled any bs like this before SMFh
/rant FML

Theres no way you could wash the sheets, right? You absolutely did the right thing by throwing them outside. Wait, no.

Thats stupid. You probably pee'd in the bed when you were a kid, too. I doubt your mother threw the sheets away or backhanded you, for that matter. Growup. Stuff happens.

Micheal Vick over here beating dogs, why don't you get your dog trained and stop abusing it.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

...As for the dog well, I gave her the backhand several times (word to the Permaban gif) and now she hidin under the sofa listening to Dro on my first gen ipod
fixed.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Wow at the cooked dog -_-
When I was in Mexico, they had them hanging in the windows at Popeye's, no #++%#$$*. This was like 15+ yrs ago and in Laredo if I remembercorrectly. They were rotisseried, it was crazy because it looks exactly like a dog still, like they just threw a bone in an oven and the dog jumped in. Theywere funny down there too, everybody trying to sell you something and will let you haggle them down to like 5% of what they initially asked for

smh.gif
I used to give my dog the backhand when he did something wrong. But when he curled up in the corner my heart couldnt take it and I always had to hug him andapologize.

i can relate kinda. my aptmate's dog pee'd and crapped on the floor near my bathroom once
smh.gif
smh.gif
, terrible, my aptmate wasn't there so i had toclean that crap up myself.
smh.gif
freakin nasty %%%#.

Damn, that sucks. If she does it again, maybe try putting her nose in it, it's supposed to work for poop.

Back
Top Bottom