My dream girl is off the market...

[h1]Ivanka Trump all atwitter after proposal[/h1] [h2]Although the marriage of her parents, Donald and Ivana Trump, is best known for the acrimony with which it ended - her mother declared "don't get mad, get everything" - Ivanka Trump, has, happily, not been scared off.Tim Walker: edited by Richard Eden
[/h2]

Published: 9:58PM BST 17 Jul 2009

This week, the 27-year-old businesswoman and model sent a message to her chums on Twitter, saying: "I got engaged last night - truly the happiest dayof my life!!!"

Ivanka's fiancé is Jared Kushner, the property developer and owner of The New York Observer. "They have a great relationship, a verystrong bond," says her father. Ivanka has asked Haskel Lookstein, an outspoken rabbi, to help her convert to Kushner's Jewish faith before thewedding.

ivanka-trumps-purse.jpg

ivanka-trumps-purse2.jpg

ivanka_trump_l3.preview.jpg

31907240---ivanka_trump.jpg

I'm mad
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm sure she's even more expensive than she looks... but probably worth the money. Simp away.

According to some sites on google, she got impants. She must've had a really good Doctor do the procedure because her fun bags look real to me
eek.gif

personally her body=10

her face mainly from the nose down looks weird

but thats just nitpicking i would wife with the quickness

I wojder if you date a chick who's redicaulously rich, do you ever have to pay. Like if you went to dinner, she just pulls out the black card. Thaty'sthe life.

Back
Top Bottom