!!!!!!!!!!MY DS JORDAN COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!! I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® updated 4/09/10

wow.. how do u keep all these from yellowing etc? especially with this many? awesome collection man

Great collection, i just dont see how you won best collection of ALL of ISS. All the +%!$ you posted (with exception of maybe 2-3 shoes) is released. No unreleased stuff, and plus its all just jordans. Not hating at all, but i know tons of people with better +%!$.

dream collection..........

noticed how you like bred's..........

cant wait to finish mine.....want all the white/red and blk/carolina blue(nubuck) colorways 1-23 maybe 2011 and 2012.............

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

Great collection, i just dont see how you won best collection of ALL of ISS. All the +%!$ you posted (with exception of maybe 2-3 shoes) is released. No unreleased stuff, and plus its all just jordans. Not hating at all, but i know tons of people with better +%!$.

i guess u missed on the inverted infra red 6 samples if you even know what that pair is
laugh.gif
other people might have more pair or same as mine but mines are mostly in pristine condition its not always about quantity 1 pair can kill someones entire collection, anyways, people voted for me so dnt blame me son!
laugh.gif
on "not hating at all"
roll.gif

i guess u missed on the inverted infra red 6 samples if you even know what that pair is
laugh.gif
other people might have more pair or same as mine but mines are mostly in pristine condition its not always about quantity 1 pair can kill someones entire collection, anyways, people voted for me so dnt blame me son!
laugh.gif
on "not hating at all"
roll.gif

WHERE'S THE FAKE #45 CONCORDS???? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom