My Extremely Small Collection Updated 7-13-09

Nice start
pimp.gif

make sure when you do buy to spend sensibly and not get out of control like i used to when i would buy multiple pairs of j's and spend more that what ihave. Now i still do that but i decided to wait and stick to a shoe that i liked which is the zoom flight clubs and also i have enough to buy multiples now. Sojust be careful about buying too much is all i have to say. It does get addicted and very expensive when you are addicted.

Originally Posted by badboy074

make sure when you do buy to spend sensibly and not get out of control like i used to when i would buy multiple pairs of j's and spend more that what i have. Now i still do that but i decided to wait and stick to a shoe that i liked which is the zoom flight clubs and also i have enough to buy multiples now. So just be careful about buying too much is all i have to say. It does get addicted and very expensive when you are addicted.

Thanks for the advice. I've not gotten addicted but really into kicks but i know how to control my money and i do wait to spend it on kicks i like.

Yo pinnoy b,that's a good start for a collection man,don't never call your collection small because having alot of kicks don't make you a collectoraight,when you finally get your hands on something you really want then you have something worth collecting,all sneaker heads get caught up in the amount ofkicks,remember it the quality of your collection not the quantity,so welcome to collection world and keep on collecting,

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

good start man. not many peeps your age start off thier collection with some good shoes like you have copped, especially for you copping them with your ownmoney.
btw, i love those 5s.

nice collection nice start keep it up and stick to og colors but buy what you like not what people think is hot

Back
Top Bottom