My fam just found out my lil 15 yr old cousin is pregnant...8 months to be exact

it's an obstacle but I know people that have had kids really young and done fine my godmother was 15 when she had her first but now she's livingcomfortably. It's all how you make it

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

no offense but is your little cousin fat? I seen pregant people before and there is no way to concealed that and especially when shes 8 months in, Sorry but you have to be pretty ignorant to not notice that, sorry for bashing on your family but yeah...Nothing to do now but put it up for adoption or raise it.

i've seen girls hide their pregnancy before...baggy clothes...always keeping the coat on...

That's exactly what she did, she always mostly wore baggy clothes any way except for the stuff I bought because like I said, they not really eating likethat...but still, we should have known.

All that goon talk isn't going to help the situation AT ALL. It might even drive the baby father away. My male cousins had their kids when they were 18 and17. They were just as nervous as their girl having a baby. What your cousin and the kid's father need to do is, have a sitdown with both sides of thefamily. It's important that both families discuss what's in store for this new life that is coming. Like somebody said before, this may be a blessing.I can't even picture my life without my nieces and nephews right now. People may not have money to raise the kids, but their is WIC and programs to helpthem get on their feet. And if everybody from both sides of the family, help out a little with their time or money, you will see this precious baby bringplenty of joy to your life.

Woah. Dude just relax. Be there for her and help coach her through it. Don't kill her BD either man
laugh.gif
. Just make sure you set him straight and make sure he is around to take care ofthe baby.

Oh and NT's ads strike again...

Yeah it is but I doubt my aunt tells. I appreciate all the help and advice from my NT kinfolk, I was really heated about it but I calmed down a little now.

ya'll need to start stackin up on supplies...a month is not long to get everything a baby needs...and its expensive...make sure to shop around for the bestdeals...

time to start buying baby supplies...a month is not long to get everything a baby will need...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ya'll need to start stackin up on supplies...a month is not long to get everything a baby needs...and its expensive...make sure to shop around for the best deals...
Oh yeah I forgot. Get lots of pampers. Babies poop like crazy. I remember my nephew left me something from the depths of hell one time
indifferent.gif

Yeah it is but I doubt my aunt tells. I appreciate all the help and advice from my NT kinfolk, I was really heated about it but I calmed down a little now.
Good. The last thing she needs is a ear blasting. Wait until after she has it and recite the lines from Menace to Society. Always gets em.

her and the baby will be fine
people been droppin babies out the vag since forever
wayy before prego vitamins and stuff
i mean, not saying theres no chance of something going wrong
but dude, underaged pregnancy is common place in the world we live in
best of luck
a child is a blessing of sorts
maybe ur cuzzin will slow down in life now that shes having the baby
and i dont think she should give up so fast and do the adoption thing
unless u think the baby will be neglected by her/the family
thats a whole nother topic

No pics?

ANyways, I got a baby cousin who I fear will suffer the same fate. I mean, I don't know how she is in school; if she's fast, sexual and flirty innature or anything, because whenever I'm around she actually seems shy and dorkish like me, but her body is just :smh:for her age, and that usually givesgirls (and definitely thirsty dudes) the impression they're ready for sex. I still remember the first time she hit me on myspace and it took me like 4pictures before I recognized her

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by NT OG

should've had an abortion.
smh.gif

Have the child and if she isn't ready for it, which at 15 no child is, give the baby up for adoption.

Abortion Its a baby from a 15 year old and the orphanage is not a good life especially with these messed up safe haven laws

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

smh.gif

Have the child and if she isn't ready for it, which at 15 no child is, give the baby up for adoption.

Abortion Its a baby from a 15 year old and the orphanage is not a good life especially with these messed up safe haven laws

Orphanage?

You obviously know noting about the adoption process. She can actually look through couples "profiles" which include backgrounds, where they live,salaries, family history, pics, etc, etc...

Me and my girl had a little boy that we gave up for adoption. It was a VERY hard situation, but, we feel that we did the right thing. On Christmas andbirthdays I get pics in the mail (It was an open adoption, so he can look up his parents if he ever wants to) and it brings tears to my eyes to see him sohappy. They provide him with a life I couldnt dream of giving him and he gives them a life they couldnt dream of having. His parents hadalready spent 10K on treatments to try and have a baby but nothing worked. They were sooo estatic that they wanted to put my girl in their will. She said no.

I have never told anyone that. Not even my family knows that. I already have 2 little girls 14 months apart and we were struggling. He will be 4 in August.

Their are couples out there that want nothing more but to have a child but cant.

Give the child AND the girl a better shot at life. Shes not even old enough to drive.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

smh.gif

Orphanage?

You obviously know noting about the adoption process. She can actually look through couples "profiles" which include backgrounds, where they live, salaries, family history, pics, etc, etc...

Me and my girl had a little boy that we gave up for adoption. It was a VERY hard situation, but, we feel that we did the right thing. On Christmas and birthdays I get pics in the mail (It was an open adoption, so he can look up his parents if he ever wants to) and it brings tears to my eyes to see him so happy. They provide him with a life I couldnt dream of giving him and he gives them a life they couldnt dream of having. His parents had already spent 10K on treatments to try and have a baby but nothing worked. They were sooo estatic that they wanted to put my girl in their will. She said no.

I have never told anyone that. Not even my family knows that. I already have 2 little girls 14 months apart and we were struggling. He will be 4 in August.

Their are couples out there that want nothing more but to have a child but cant.

Give the child AND the girl a better shot at life. Shes not even old enough to drive.
ohwell.gif
Crazy story man.

Back
Top Bottom