My favorite nut cracker spot in da heightz just went to cool to hot...NY Daily News article

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Forget lemonade stands...

laugh.gif
idk why but this made me laugh mad loud

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

lil dude said they get you "sauced"
roll.gif

N_s in nyc been sayin sauced for like 2 summers my g
laugh.gif
summer time all we do is get sauced with a group a females then have a orgy in one's apartment. Deadass tho
Early
pimp.gif

You know the people they interviewed were legit just by the quotes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

There's still "Finding Nemo's" right?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
da nemos were exposed too but it looks like they didn't list any known places...good thing da spot in da 70's is still good money...but187 was da HNIC..imma pass by tomorrow

and see was da latest wit em.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
summer time all we do is get sauced with a group a females then have a orgy in one's apartment. Deadass tho

Lol heads been saying sauces for YEARS

Originally Posted by kingofny04

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Early
pimp.gif

You know the people they interviewed were legit just by the quotes
laugh.gif
Thats so true though
laugh.gif

When I was at training for my job it was held in No. Jersey, and this one dude was from washington hts. he left training one night to get a cut and he broughtback two nutcrackers. him me and this cat joe drank, and were just so gone. he said they put juice, whatever liq, cough syrup and sometimes e pills. i dunobout the E, but i was rocking.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

When I was at training for my job it was held in No. Jersey, and this one dude was from washington hts. he left training one night to get a cut and he brought back two nutcrackers. him me and this cat joe drank, and were just so gone. he said they put juice, whatever liq, cough syrup and sometimes e pills. i duno bout the E, but i was rocking.

Cough syrup and E pills?
grin.gif

why's everyone acting like drinking is a new phenomenon? kids have been able to get liquor forever, if they aren't gonna get it at the bodegas/barbersthen they can just shoulder tap some bums and make their own...

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

When I was at training for my job it was held in No. Jersey, and this one dude was from washington hts. he left training one night to get a cut and he brought back two nutcrackers. him me and this cat joe drank, and were just so gone. he said they put juice, whatever liq, cough syrup and sometimes e pills. i duno bout the E, but i was rocking.

Cough syrup and E pills?
grin.gif
they def didnt put E in a like $10 nutty and if they did it was probably hood garbage E which is not real at all

First the haze and now this.smh.can't get nothin in the city anymore without somebody snitchin.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Kevin, 20, a marijuana addict at Odyssey House, said, "Nutcrackers are the new liquid loosies [loose cigarettes]."

laugh.gif
!*$! outta here

Back
Top Bottom