My fellow asians with hair that grows sticking out

is there a way to make our hair thinner so it doesnt grow like a porcupine?
i wanna grow my hair without looking like a homeless dude till it gets long
i miss my mushroom cut
i wanna have a head full of hair, but i feel like i have to give myself a shape up every two weeks....so it ruins the overall growth......
ive had a shaved head since 12

Go to a hair stylist to have it thinned out with scissors. Use hair products like wax so your hair isn't just shooting in all directions. Once your hairgrows long enough, it will naturally stay down due to being heavier. My hair grows sticking out too and it's pretty annoying so I just keep my hair long.

Ive been there, the best thing to do is wear any kind of hat or beanie. A few hours under there and your hair will stay down. But for the most part you cantreally relax it enough for it to stay down.

I'm the exact opposite, I had long hair up to freshman year of high school then shaved it all off. I dunno if I'll ever go back.

what if my sideburns grow into the beard......if i shave it horizontally randomly to create the sideburn, those things just grow all weird
should i just shave my whole head with number 1 and let it grow from scratch?

Mycoldyourdone wrote:
should i just shave my whole head with number 1 and let it grow from scratch?
yes, but it still gonna grow back like grass

^this guy

always good for
laugh.gif

yeah it sucks having hair that grows outwards. back when i was in high school, they didnt let us wear hats in class so i just had to live with it for a goodmonth or two lol
besides wearing a hat theres nothing much you can do..

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

is there a way to make our hair thinner so it doesnt grow like a porcupine?
i wanna grow my hair without looking like a homeless dude till it gets long
i miss my mushroom cut
i wanna have a head full of hair, but i feel like i have to give myself a shape up every two weeks....so it ruins the overall growth......
ive had a shaved head since 12
embrace what you got, i wish i had thicker hair

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Why this dude always talking about swag running deep?

as you can see Im Here in the post ask me in person! B!...it's my catch phrase like faboulous' f-a-b-o; loso...u get it...

Fade ftw.

My hair used to never stick it out like "grass", until I started cutting it really low and using gel.

Now it's stuck. My haircut is low so it doesn't matter.

If anything, just start wearing beanies and combing your hair as it grows.

Back
Top Bottom