My First Directed, Edited and Produced MUSIC VIDEO

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Ugly as dude aiint rollin' with girls at the club like that.
laugh.gif

j/p...looks clean beat is alright.

Nothing original though but everyone has to start somewhere.

The thing is if this is his "start", I am pretty impressed. Don't see many people putting together a vid like this on their first go-around. Pretty clean work throughout.

I appreciate that fam! Definitely my cherry popper right here
smile.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

u interested in flying out the chicago ? 0_0 got some work for you

I'm flattered fam, I'll take you up on that offer....let me build my confidence and consistency and I'll get whicha!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

He already better than Jordan Tower
laugh.gif
word. it may be simple but at least he got dude in the club with girls and what not.

compare that to Jae Millz "Dopest" video with dude in LV head to toe but rappin while sittin on the project staircase.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

gatdamn Jordan Tower. waste of an ill song.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
I gotta see this video ya'll talkin about

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

A chubby hypebeast asian rapper? Pass.

but the video looked clean.

-The Juice

laugh.gif
Chariz ain't gettin no luv up in here...thanks for the complimentthough OJ!

I %$*!# with it but you can tell the rapper didnt have much charisma so should have had more group shots or at least him in action.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Video was alright, good stuff op, but for some reason, when the chorus came up, I imagined some other guy "singing" it in the video, not the same dude. I think that would've actually made the video a little better, I don't know?

sfnikes/Jordan Novice right on ya'll! You're right, there was another dude that sang the hook..but Chariz insisted on not having him in the video forpersonal reasons. I recommended the samething but oh well, it's his video
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ddot7

You did a pretty good job, especially for your first. Hopefully you can get hooked up with some better artists/songs tho.

Thanks fam...yeah this only the beginning! Gotta get me feet wet somehow someway
happy.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Good job... could of shout out NT though... Just saying
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thanks iBlink, you're right. Don't we have an NT handsign orhandshake? Somebody show me, I'll make it a point to get it in next vid!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I came in here ready to knock it like i usually do with 95% of these clowns who come in here acting like their *!*! is good.

No lie i watched the whole thing and you did a really good job with it, im thoroughly impressed, nice work fam.

laugh.gif
That means a lot fam, I know your being sincere cuz I do the same
laugh.gif
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom