My First Music Video...PG 2 Vol. Can't an OG NT'er Get Some Love? lol

TESTIMONY

35mjng0.jpg

Testimony (Prod. by KinG!) by DMVisRNB

Official 3rd single from my upcoming debut album "Fly...735"

Written by myself, DMV (for those OG NT'ers who date back to 2002...I am formerly shoelova13)

Produced by my partner KinG! (also a long time NT'er)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Peace and Love...

DMV

14v7cc6.jpg

Flyyy (Prod. by KinG!) by DMVisRNB

Official 2ndsingle from my upcoming debut album"Fly...735"

Written by myself,DMV(for those OG NT'ers who date back to 2002...I am formerlyshoelova13)

Produced by my partnerKinG!(also a long time NT'er)

I hope you all enjoy this. �Much more is on the way. �I appreciate any and all feedback. �Thank you in advance...

Peace and Love...

DMV

Props for writing that
pimp.gif

I like that it didnt sound like todays rnb,todays rnb sucks imho
30t6p3b.gif

what are your influences bruh?

thanks everyone for the feedback.  I really appreciate it.  as far as my influences, definitely the my top 5 would be stevie wonder, michael jackson, lauryn hill, mary j blige, and jay-z.  they have most influenced me and what I'm trying to develop within myself as an artist.  

This goes. I'd bump this. Sounds like Timothy Bloom/ Dru Hill

Only critique...they gotta turn your vocals up a lil more or EQ em for a lil more clarity (or maybe it's my end).

Other than that...this would definitely get some play counts.

It's like I'm a moth
And you're the flame

If I was addicted to drugs

I'd take you in vein

Damn, I'm ashamed

Clearly I'm a fiend

Incepting all my dreams

But I still can't get away...

You ever meet someone that's so bad...you just can't get away?  They're so perfect, and the thought of them just takes over your brain...to the point that you become way too vulnerable.  Love makes you so damn vulnerable...and it can be an uncomfortable feeling.  Sometimes you just wanna be like..."stay away" so you can feel like you're in control of your emotions again.

...Eva Mendes is that type of chick.  she's so bad, we decided to name the track after her 
laugh.gif

[Episode 1: The Transformation] "How To Fly: The Making Of Fly...735"

This is Episode One of my mini-documentary "How To Fly: The Making Of Fly...735." Fly...735 is my debut album.  Four years ago, I packed all of my things, bought a 1 way ticket, and I moved to Hollywood on my own.  I've been on my own since I was 19, and I experienced so many things since coming out to LA.  I learned a lot about life, as well as love...and I wrote an album about it all.  My partner KinG! and I created 50+ songs, and I picked 17 for my album that best expressed my thoughts and feelings about my journey.  I wanted everyone to get a behind the scenes view of the process. The first episode features one of my training sessions with my friend and trainer, in preparation for my album release.

TIME...good look fam 
How you livin mane?  You definitely need to make a trip at the very least...come out here to the light side of things 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom