My first Off White - Legit check

This post does not make sense to me. If you bought them from a local store, then I assume you bought them in person and took pictures of them yourself, but these pictures are not yours. These are from Will.

These are the photos Will provides, they can be found online:

If you are planning to buy them from a local seller and they sent you these photos, then they are fake. Will sells these fake shoes and the photos are his.

They are 100% fake.

I already told you, the shoes are from Will. He is a known replica seller. I don't know what local store provides photos of their shoes before shipping, your story still does not make complete sense to me.

These are the photos he sends to customers for quality checking the fake shoes before being shipped out.

I am not sure if you are being serious at this point. Its like you are not reading everything I wrote.

Will is in China. He has a Factory in china that makes fake sneakers. This pair is from a batch that he made in his factory, they are NOT authentic shoes. They are 100% FAKE. He takes pictures of the shoes he makes and sends them to customers who want to check the quality of the shoes before being shipped into the states. These are his photos, not whomever you are buying from in your 'local store'. The person that you are buying the OW Chicago's is sending you sneakers from Will's factory, which are fake. It does not matter who Will is, Will is not selling you fake shoes, its the person in your 'local store' that is sending you fakes from Will's factory.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom