My friend wants to be more than a friend vol. IONO MAN. pics included

Alright..So my one my best friend of almost 2 years wants to be my girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, she is drop dead gorgeous and I was attracted to her inthe beginning, but I just can't see myself smashin. I'm on the verge of getting with another female anyways. She told one of my boys how she feltbecause she was too afraid to tell me. How do I tell her that I don't want to be with her without ruining our friendship which means a lot to me?

Originally Posted by 510Ballin

Alright..So my one my best friend of almost 2 years wants to be my girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, she is drop dead gorgeous and I was attracted to her in the beginning, but I just can't see myself smashin. I'm on the verge of getting with another female anyways. She told one of my boys how she felt because she was too afraid to tell me. How do I tell her that I don't want to be with her without ruining our friendship which means a lot to me?

fam lets pray
tired.gif

Alright..So my one my best friend of almost 2 years wants to be my girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, she is drop dead gorgeous and I was attracted to her in the beginning, but I just can't see myself smashin. I'm on the verge of getting with another female anyways. She told one of my boys how she felt because she was too afraid to tell me. How do I tell her that I don't want to be with her without ruining our friendship which means a lot to me?
Pics of this other girl? Do you like girls?

U really dont wanna be with her? Better believe things are going to be weird from now on because she knows you know.

Tell her that you like what you guys have together and that you don't want to mess that up. That you can't see yourself without her in your life.

Either way the friendship won' be the same so you might as well date her
ohwell.gif
not saying that's a bad thing
devil.gif

I was attracted to her in the beginning, but I just can't see myself smashin. I'm on the verge of getting with another female anyways.

So two years ago, you wanted to smash, got stuck in friend zone, she lets you out, now you don't want to smash. She is going to let you smash, but anotherfemale might

grin.gif

yo son are you ok? this is the most non problem i have ever seen a NT make into a problem.....

someone give her the NT seal of approval

do it!!!!

Girls that are your friends should be those that didnt let you smash...so i assume you wanted to smash at one point...so....SMASH

Back
Top Bottom