MY GAWD!...Battle Hip-Hop history is about to be made...

I peeped this a little while ago and I can't front... thou art interested.

laugh.gif
I was kinda waiting for a Math intro.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Its going to take like 8 months for all those to release though....

I flipped out once I saw Mook and even more so when I saw that he was going up against Iron Solomon. Thats going to be insane.

Aye-Verbs beating T-Rex

DNA is beating Ness

Loaded Lux is going to beat Calico

Charlie Clips is beating Serius Jones

Murda Mook Vs Iron Solomon- I seriously have no idea.....

No joke i listen to rap battles just as much if not more than regular music, really takes it back to the essence.

No way im missing this, ill be in that building...mook, lux, and solomon so the energy should be off the charts.

its going down like this...yall can quote me on it

calicoe vs lux....Calico is gonna WASH lux, and lux is one of my favs, but calico is the one with the advantage here lux isnt use to battling in front of hundreds of ppl

Clips vs serius jones, same thing....im givng it to clips hopefully serius proves me wrong,

aye verb already lost, %$@+% is garbage, dunno why rex is even battling him im dissapointed

iron solomon vs mook is gonna be a goooood one hard to tell whos gonna win

DNA vs e.ness....DNA is gonna win HANDS DOWN hes gonna wash him

I hope Iron Finishes Mook
Serius over Charlie easy ...
Aye Verb better then Trex ... T rex a herb
DNA gonna go in ... Ness doesnt rap battle that well, he be spitting verses.
Lux can beat Calicoe ... Calicoe might be feeling himself too much and Lux is a destroyer with the bars.

Originally Posted by chris steez

its going down like this...yall can quote me on it

calicoe vs lux....Calico is gonna WASH lux, and lux is one of my favs, but calico is the one with the advantage here lux isnt use to battling in front of hundreds of ppl

Clips vs serius jones, same thing....im givng it to clips hopefully serius proves me wrong,

aye verb already lost, %$@+% is garbage, dunno why rex is even battling him im dissapointed

iron solomon vs mook is gonna be a goooood one hard to tell whos gonna win

DNA vs e.ness....DNA is gonna win HANDS DOWN hes gonna wash him

Fixed ...... Appreciate your opinion though

That Lux/Calicoe is gonna be crazy.

Calicoe is THAT DUDE right now but he must not know that Lux been sharpening his sword this whole time. I heard him spit some stuff recently and I think he might be one of the sharpest lyricists out right now, period. Lux has Budden/Lupe type bars and he's a certified vet but at the same time Calicoe is the best current battler IMO.

Can't wait to see how that plays out.

Clips vs Jones is gonna be epic too.

I can see Serius feasting in that one. His presence, humor and improvisation is hard to beat.

Also looking forward to see what Mook still has in the tank. I know Solomon is gonna come prepared.

Mookie is gonna get WASHED.

As will T-Rex.

Calicoe vs Lux will be the best of them all.

DNA is going to Millz, Ness, I'm afraid.

o...m...g....!!!!

this is gonna be sick. lux and calicoe will probs be my favorite. followed by mook n solomon. i'm so hype for this. i'd love to be in the building. but if they do stream, that'll be smooth i guess. long as they have good audio.

ness will be smooth. he had some good bars against solomon. serius will be interesting as always. rex will be funny.

i just wish conceited and arsonal were somewhere on the card too.

Back
Top Bottom