MY GAWD!...Battle Hip-Hop history is about to be made...

Lux been sharpening his sword this whole time.
Yea, thats the flipside to Calicoe's argument, Lux prolly been loading up since Cal first started droppin his name in battles...and Cal doesnt even has any current Lux battles to use against him. Cal is gonna come with some ****, Lux gon have that crowd geekin tho....

Ness will get washed, per usual...

Serius/Clips =
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Cant Wait.

Wish Serius Jones got a better opponent. Like Math.
Math is %!%*!#! garbage fam....

E ness is better than all them dudes he already cooked Iron Salomon and the bul from NJ with the dreads
not to mention he beat Jay Mills aint nobody messin with E ness

Also all them dudes was scared to battle Joey Jihad and Quilly Mills I remember serious jones and Murda mook called
both of them out they responded and serious jones and murda mook never responded back

Originally Posted by khalil1988

E ness is better than all them dudes he already cooked Iron Salomon and the bul from NJ with the dreads

WATER... You're Obviously On It.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

WATER... You're Obviously On It.
30t6p3b.gif
Either that or Ness himself is on NT.

E ness is better than all them dudes he already cooked Iron Salomon
laugh.gif

Yeah, Ness is in the building.

db2257fb58a9e13f5209dabd831808d7cf6ef2d.gif

funny-gifs-nope.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by zube42

Serius Jones doesn't even rap when he battles 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

He is just talking
Seriously IDK how so many people cosign this guy son is trash. Yeah its easy to go off the top all the time like he claims when youre saying 10 words a minute. He really is just talking and none of the stuff he says is ever truly hot.

Lets get this straight Jones is not beating clips.
Lux will beat calicoe but not by much, calicoe is a beast & consistent so that will keep him in it.

Aye-verb will lose to Rex.

Mook vs. Solomon is 50-50 but i'm pulling for mook tho.

E. Ness isn't that good whatsoever so DNA got that one.

Ya'll dudes can not be serious (no pun intended) .... What does every battle look like now?  4 bars and a 5 minute pause ... Dudes hardly be finishing .. Nobody be flowing except for maybe Ness, cause he spits his like a verse .... Check Iron vs Ness out and tell me Iron is not using the talking flow too?? 

I will be in attendance. Rex will go 40 on Verb , Lux will edge Calicoe , and the rest im lost
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Ya'll dudes can not be serious (no pun intended) .... What does every battle look like now?  4 bars and a 5 minute pause ... Dudes hardly be finishing .. Nobody be flowing except for maybe Ness, cause he spits his like a verse .... Check Iron vs Ness out and tell me Iron is not using the talking flow too?? 
dats what im sayin everything ness say he can put it on a song that @!@+ dem other dudes be doin sound like they havin a conversation
it dont even be rap dat @!@+ remind me YO MOMMA lol dat kinda rap corney as @!@+ i dont dig it

and this aint e ness all yall listen to is yo momma jokes when them other dudes is rappin oh and Jay Mills aint better than nobody from
Philly yall tryna make it seem like he won against Eness yall trippin what type time yall on

Originally Posted by SosaP23

Lets get this straight Jones is not beating clips.
Lux will beat calicoe but not by much, calicoe is a beast & consistent so that will keep him in it.

Aye-verb will lose to Rex.

Mook vs. Solomon is 50-50 but i'm pulling for mook tho.

E. Ness isn't that good whatsoever so DNA got that one.

You dont know rap u jus listen to them dudes not even flowin and it take a long @*+ time to come back around with a punchline or
a rhyme dey sound like comedians eness sounds like a rapper
roll.gif

ness wont be the main event so kill all that

boy got flow but its beyond that, its something called the complete package which ness is not

Lux, Verb, Clips and DNA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
........Mook & Solomon gonna be crazy.

DNA outside Jr's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom