my girl is gettin a lil hansy when she toss tempers... need a solutiong to curb it. update post #38

I'd leave. She will probably keep doing it until you hit her back, and the consequences of that could be severe

aight yall... i come home from work and she comes up to me all nice and stuff...

whenever i'm mad, she'll put on my shoes...

normally, that get a smile, but i'm still pissed....

she was all "i'm sorry... i shouldnt have hit you.. i was just frustrated cuz i hate when you dont listen... i'm really sorry" and what not...

then asked me if i was hungry... she know i'm hungry then a $%@$%....

i refused, and she went ahead and starting cooking...

i'm seriously thinkin about not even eatin this food just to prove a point...

passive aggressive anger...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

aight yall... i come home from work and she comes up to me all nice and stuff...

she was all "i'm sorry... i shouldnt have hit you.. i was just frustrated cuz i hate when you dont listen... i'm really sorry" and what not...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Leave her now! You are gonna end up in jail son and become adebesi's girlfriend.

I'm dead serious, leave now.

Straight up man. It will never change and can/will get worse. Trust.

Leave her now! You are gonna end up in jail son and become adebesi's girlfriend.

Straight up man. It will never change and can/will get worse. Trust.

Originally Posted by ricky409

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Huh? So instead of discussing the problem and getting your point across you're gonna act funny style and cause another argument?  My dude just tell her whats really good and get the point across

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Huh? So instead of discussing the problem and getting your point across you're gonna act funny style and cause another argument?  My dude just tell her whats really good and get the point across

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

ricky409 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ignoring the problem and playing mind games ain't gonna do anything my man. Just talk to her and actually listen for once. Btw, if telling her your not even listening to her pisses her off, just don't say it!! LOL just nod your head and say "uh huh" like every other guy does.... haha

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

ricky409 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ignoring the problem and playing mind games ain't gonna do anything my man. Just talk to her and actually listen for once. Btw, if telling her your not even listening to her pisses her off, just don't say it!! LOL just nod your head and say "uh huh" like every other guy does.... haha

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fblzwi.jpg

This will only work for so long, you're gonna need a new trick. Just talk to her holmes.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fblzwi.jpg

This will only work for so long, you're gonna need a new trick. Just talk to her holmes.

yess the gif's come rolling in.

But on a real note, i had a chick like this and it just gets worse. Cut your loses, bang her then leave.

yess the gif's come rolling in.

But on a real note, i had a chick like this and it just gets worse. Cut your loses, bang her then leave.

Back
Top Bottom