My girls have arrived

A blessing for real...
Invest in some guns
laugh.gif

guns.gif

This will serve as a Meet & Greet for their future boyfriends...
pimp.gif

Congrats!!! From one twin to another, get ready for some crazy times...
laugh.gif

My brother and I used to drive our mom crazy, but we definitely had good times. We had our own language and everything.

Awesome.

Wish you the best of luck filled with happiness and health.

My wife and I aren't ready for kids yet, we love our niece like she was our own though.

Congratulations!
Our son was born 08/27/2009- its our third
Wish you the best for you new family--they get big so fast- but its the best feeling in the world to be father.

Thanks alot for all of your well wishes. Mommy and daughters are all doing well. I expect them all to be out by early next week.

This goes beyond excitement. It's crazy seeing these little pieces of both of us. On everything Raina had the biggest smile on her face around 1 am when Iwas holding her. Then she was just staring at her mom eat a fish sandwich (her first solid meal).

I'm so happy to join the club! Just thinking of them damn near brings me tears.

Congrats homie. Get ready for the wild ride they gon take u on. Gon be tirin but u gon enjoy every minute of it.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Thanks alot for all of your well wishes. Mommy and daughters are all doing well. I expect them all to be out by early next week.

This goes beyond excitement. It's crazy seeing these little pieces of both of us. On everything Raina had the biggest smile on her face around 1 am when I was holding her. Then she was just staring at her mom eat a fish sandwich (her first solid meal).

I'm so happy to join the club! Just thinking of them damn near brings me tears.

Alright its official you're officially a dad bro. I remember feeling like that when I read through the comments for the post I made about Karma later thatday... Great feeling, enjoy it because soon come the sleepless nights
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Congratulations!

I bet Ryann is going to be the alpha twin, she going to have that one minute on their birthday talking crap to Raina
laugh.gif

"Yeah, you weren't even alive x years ago around now."

Back
Top Bottom