My good friends watercolor AJ/Nike shoe series (pretty lifelike for watercolor vol. opinions needed

Watercolor shoe series
He's from the bay area, and I'm trying to get some thoughts on his work, weather it's ready for a show, and if so, weather or not a "camp out" theme would be well received?  tents, beers, t-shirt giveaways etc.

Any thoughts or ideas on presentation would be greatly appreciated
pimp.gif

Really cool. Some of them seems weird like the shape is off or chubby or something. People that recognize and appreciate these shoes know what the shape is supposed to look like. Nice work though.

Dope stuff
pimp.gif

But like George mentioned...some look off.

Round and chubby
laugh.gif
don't know if it's by design or not.

Dope stuff regardless.

Wow those are amazing. Is he going to sell those? I could see him making decent money off those, I know I would buy some if I had a place of my own to get some different kind of art in there, and why not have it be of something I like as opposed to paintings of randomness like most of my friends have.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Wow those are amazing. Is he going to sell those? I could see him making decent money off those, I know I would buy some if I had a place of my own to get some different kind of art in there, and why not have it be of something I like as opposed to paintings of randomness like most of my friends have.
He's going to be selling them, as I don't think his San Francisco spot can house much more than a few of them!
His wood burn stuff is awesome too Ski Mask Wood burn series, wood burn baseball bats

im sure all the info can be found on his website, perhaps hit me up and ill try to negotiate a "homie deal" if theres anything you're interested in, and/or want made
pimp.gif

thanks for the comments so far, much appreciated!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

tell your boy that they made jordan before 2005, smh at thos retros

laugh.gif

I don't think he had access to OG's perhaps.  He's  casual snakerhead, so it was probably just stuff he could get ahold of
#onlyonNT
laugh.gif

I feel you though. (nh)

I'm not saying i would necessarily kill for that talent, but I would love to be able to draw like that.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Really cool. Some of them seems weird like the shape is off or chubby or something. People that recognize and appreciate these shoes know what the shape is supposed to look like. Nice work though.

Same, the detail is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
though.

Back
Top Bottom