my homegirl of 10 yrs told me im on her bucket list! hahahah

**%!# no fronting allowed on this site. I've been lurking since 7th grade I busted on her face like confetti. I love y'all I won't lie

**%!# no fronting allowed on this site. I've been lurking since 7th grade I busted on her face like confetti. I love y'all I won't lie

Nah but when you hit it females automatically think you feel them but if she just tops you and you don't her you are her sire

Nah but when you hit it females automatically think you feel them but if she just tops you and you don't her you are her sire

A relationship is about dominance either your the catch or your chasing. I'm the catch hombre and I string them along aslong as her part is played.

A relationship is about dominance either your the catch or your chasing. I'm the catch hombre and I string them along aslong as her part is played.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

lol_que.jpg

Originally Posted by General Johnson

-You've been friendzoned with this chick for 10 years...
-You're number 3 on her list of things to do before she dies? Three?
-And you made a thread about it WITHOUT PICS?

FAIL.

Fixed

Originally Posted by General Johnson

-You've been friendzoned with this chick for 10 years...
-You're number 3 on her list of things to do before she dies? Three?
-And you made a thread about it WITHOUT PICS?

FAIL.

Fixed

Ha!

Ha!

The friend must look like trash, for you to bust on her face.

But yet it has never crossed your mind to smash.

Back
Top Bottom