My iPhone screen is cracked really bad!!!!

so I had my phone in my pocket and was cleaning and I bumped into a table and now the whole screen is jacked. So I called apple and they said they could fix itbut it would cost $250 and I wouldnt have it for a week unless they let me borrow aphone for a week until mines is fixed and that's $29 extra on top ofthat $250. This is terrible

same thing happened to my friend, he was in class and bumped into a desk and busted the screen.

Originally Posted by sole lovely

pics?
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

sucks dude. I suggest you consider the iSkin Revo case. It pretty sick and according to the people who own it the best case and they love it. Its $40 but lookat is like an investment. Hopefully everything turns out well for you.

250+29= 279

Jus buy a brand new iphone for 400 instead of havin a broke one fixed or them sending u a refurb one for 279.

my boy cracked his screen, by dropping it, so he took it to the apple store, they gave him a BRAND NEW IPHONE!!!!

that's exactly why i keep the screen of my iphone facing my thigh when it's in my pocket.

smh.gif
exactly the reason what kept me away from the iphone...there's no insurance so u gotta pay for everything that happens to ur phone
smh.gif
shame

Originally Posted by sunny559

my boy cracked his screen, by dropping it, so he took it to the apple store, they gave him a BRAND NEW IPHONE!!!!

Mine too.. so go see wassup

How long was it ago when you bought your iPhone? You probably can go back to the Apple Store with your receipt and see what they can do for you. Best regards.

I love apple
laugh.gif
as long as it starts you can get it exchanged.

I am on my third Iphone
laugh.gif

My first Iphone was dropped numerous times and it had all this scratches... So I just went to Apple and told them the phone keeps on freezing lol and thetechnician guy just brought a new one and gave it to me.

The second one had some problems and I managed to drop it once again damaging the outside layer so I went to apple yet again and asked if they can exchangeit... And they basically tried to make me keep it but i didn't budge and managed to get a new phone again.

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

that's exactly why i keep the screen of my iphone facing my thigh when it's in my pocket.

yup..this is what I do. only thing im scared of is if im a lil tipsy....definitely gotta get a case for those nights.

They're selling refurbs for $250 now. Go check that. I always put it in my pocket facing in, so that this situation doesn't arise

Back
Top Bottom