My Jordan Collection

I appreciate the love I'll just continue buying what I like that's the only way to do it

I used to have a bunch of jordans when i was a kid. Had to sell them all when i moved back to europe, couldnt take all my stuff. Had the Jordan XII and the Jordan XIII in all colors. Bought them all the day they came out back in 96 and 97 i believe. Had to go to like 20 different stores because half of them sold out within hours. LOL

I used to have a bunch of jordans when i was a kid. Had to sell them all when i moved back to europe, couldnt take all my stuff. Had the Jordan XII and the Jordan XIII in all colors. Bought them all the day they came out back in 96 and 97 i believe. Had to go to like 20 different stores because half of them sold out within hours. LOL
lol thats dedication

lol thats dedication
im a big Jordan fan. LOL i was a bigger fan when i was in my early teens. I wouldnt buy another 150 dollar pair of shoes now though, but i collect authentic jerseys now, autographed ones. Just of superstars that im a fan of.

im a big Jordan fan. LOL i was a bigger fan when i was in my early teens. I wouldnt buy another 150 dollar pair of shoes now though, but i collect authentic jerseys now, autographed ones. Just of superstars that im a fan of.

I feel you everybody has there hobbies so I feel you I'm thinking about selling them honestly since im moving soon

I gotta say your 4s and 11s stand out the most. Keep it up you got a solid foundation. I'll like to see some carmines 6 next to those Oly 6s and some DMPs

Posting your **** in another man's collection 
mean.gif

Good stuff Mints912

Back
Top Bottom