My Jordan Experience.... (updated with PICS!)

Certain shoes almost always bring back memories. I remember buying a pair of Playoff 13s a month before they came out for $180 from a dude that worked at Champs.  Dude gave them to me in a bag and told me not to tell anyone. 

Certain shoes almost always bring back memories. I remember buying a pair of Playoff 13s a month before they came out for $180 from a dude that worked at Champs.  Dude gave them to me in a bag and told me not to tell anyone. 

Originally Posted by nykid2387

Great story. Those powders look to be in great shape.

Yea, they are in decent shape to be so old and they were worn A LOT for basketball. If only I still wore a size 12!!!!!!

Originally Posted by nykid2387

Great story. Those powders look to be in great shape.

Yea, they are in decent shape to be so old and they were worn A LOT for basketball. If only I still wore a size 12!!!!!!

Nothing like that first pair! I had to wait til 6th grade...the yearbefore that I was in Reebok Pumps

Nothing like that first pair! I had to wait til 6th grade...the yearbefore that I was in Reebok Pumps

nice read. that 1st pair is always
pimp.gif

Cool story bro.

Only thread where people can say that without the sarcasm.

Your story takes me back when sneaker culture was about trading war stories and helping each other out.
Now stories involve "Man, so I camped out, but when I got up there they were sold out, so then I had to buy a pair that was 2 sizes bigger... but then traded those with a guy who knew a guy that bought them early from Air Randy. I wonder why he let them go so easily. Anyway, copped!".

Back
Top Bottom