My Jordan Experience.... (updated with PICS!)

Cool story bro.

Only thread where people can say that without the sarcasm.

Your story takes me back when sneaker culture was about trading war stories and helping each other out.
Now stories involve "Man, so I camped out, but when I got up there they were sold out, so then I had to buy a pair that was 2 sizes bigger... but then traded those with a guy who knew a guy that bought them early from Air Randy. I wonder why he let them go so easily. Anyway, copped!".

nice story we need more people like you instead of all these kids trying to look more fresh than one another.

nice story we need more people like you instead of all these kids trying to look more fresh than one another.

Originally Posted by Chavii06

I always say "to each his own."   Different strokes for different folks. The shoes are so readily available now that it takes away some of the mystique that it had when I was young. There were only a small handful of kids that could even afford them when I was in school.

I remember seeing the IV's when i was like in 2nd grade but I didnt think much of them. Then I saw the all black V's on one kid in my neighborhood and everyone was standing around him in awe. They just had a whole different feeling back then.

Now it is different for me. I am sure the kids today have their own reasons for liking them now. Whatever it is, at least they are still rocking them.

Originally Posted by Chavii06

I always say "to each his own."   Different strokes for different folks. The shoes are so readily available now that it takes away some of the mystique that it had when I was young. There were only a small handful of kids that could even afford them when I was in school.

I remember seeing the IV's when i was like in 2nd grade but I didnt think much of them. Then I saw the all black V's on one kid in my neighborhood and everyone was standing around him in awe. They just had a whole different feeling back then.

Now it is different for me. I am sure the kids today have their own reasons for liking them now. Whatever it is, at least they are still rocking them.

Back
Top Bottom