My Jordan Experience.... (updated with PICS!)

A rather moving story especially when you mentioned about your dad's passing.......i might not have any OG Jordans from back in the day in my collection but i do know that my recent collection of retro Js have a little story in itself and that make me proud and happy to be a sneaker collector. Makes this hobby all the better and worthwhile experience.

A rather moving story especially when you mentioned about your dad's passing.......i might not have any OG Jordans from back in the day in my collection but i do know that my recent collection of retro Js have a little story in itself and that make me proud and happy to be a sneaker collector. Makes this hobby all the better and worthwhile experience.

well said, rgrooms. i appreciate the love you have for you kicks, and particularly like your proclamation of love of some fusions in this hostile territory. i could probably recount my story, but then everyone will be like tl:dr.
smile.gif

well said, rgrooms. i appreciate the love you have for you kicks, and particularly like your proclamation of love of some fusions in this hostile territory. i could probably recount my story, but then everyone will be like tl:dr.
smile.gif

thats awesome dude...keep doing good to know ppl still care about whats behind the sneakers.

thats awesome dude...keep doing good to know ppl still care about whats behind the sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom