My kids collection Post(OVER 70pairs) 1.10.2010

Whatup all-

Been here for a while, lurkin since 02' and membered since '03-04 and have never done one of these. I've started to take pics of my personalcollection, size 11.5-13 but am no where near being done. I just finished with my kids collection, my daughter is 5 and my son is 19 months btw, the sizes areinfant size 1-6y. I hope NT enjoys the pics as much as I have enjoyed grabbin all these shoes!!! There are over 70 pairs not incl. bs no- name shoes they alsohave.

Over the next few months I'll be getting rid of a ton of shoes to fund my daughters first year of private school, It's about 6k a year so I startin tostack up now.

On to the pics
grin.gif

30t2byq.jpg

wa60w1.jpg

14ea0w5.jpg

xcrm68.jpg

4gnehk.jpg

Their current line up: Daughter top size 12(TD) and son bottom size 7-7.5(TD)

72rcbc.jpg

dope!

I bought my kids (especially my son) a lot of kicks, but Ive now realized that they'll never wear em out...my son has like a 5-6 pair rotation of schoolshoes, and a bout 3-4 for weekends. Seems like he'll never wear any of em out and he's hard on shoes.

Hey man nice collection. Your kids are lucky to have a father who has a passion for clean kicks. Check my sig if you ever plan on having another little one.LOL kidding, 2 is enough.

Nice, yes it's always fun grabbing shoes your for kids. I myself have a 6yr old daughter and 19 month old son and have blessed them with a number of greatpick-ups.

My 7yo son has shoes for specific sports...other than that, nowhere NEAR this many. =-)

lol you baby got some heat, you starting her off young.. by the time she gets to high school she will be giving all of us a run for our money. good stuff, keepit up

Back
Top Bottom