My little collection of 2 years

Wassup NT. How are you all today? I'm Good. This is my little collection. I've been collecting for exactly 2 years now. I'm 16 and I live inATL. I get my shoes strictly to be "fresh" and be different from everybody else. I started wearing the Jordans back in 9th grade b/c it was about 10ppl at my school who had more than one pair. So to be diff from everybody else besides those few individuals I started sporting the J's. Then mid 10thgrade everybody had on some Air J's. I developed a liking for J's so I continued to purchase them. I just recently started wearing SB dunks b/c I wastired of wearing my Play Off 8's and running into 78903 people with them on. I noticed no one I know or see sports the SB's, and there's only 2stored in ATL that even have SB accounts. So knowing that. SB's are my knew shoe of choice. Once again to be different. I don't have a strong love fortennis shoes or any material thing like most of you do on here so I guess I'm a Hype Beast?( BUT I DONT DRESS LIKE THOSE IDIOTS IN THE HYPE BEST POST,THAT'S RIDICULOUS.)

Anyway.
not listed Lebrons, 21's(white, black, and the original ones) and I cant think of anything else at the moment.

I've sold a lot of my shoes over the past 2 years. Either b/c I needed the money to buy the next pair or I was just tired of them. Some were stolen when myhouse was burgalerized(sp)

Enjoy.

add me on myspace. www.myspace.com/404king

These are the ones that started it all. Yes they are womens, but every other dude in atl had the Cardinals, Chambrays, Purps, and the Citrus 7's. SO IHAD to be DIFFERENT.
MySB's. Ferris's, Brut's, and 720's. I really want the Dr. Feel Goods. Went to Cali and Flight CLub didn't have my size. So I settled withthe Brut's.(im satisfied with them those) My Dunks. Try to get the ones most people in my area wont have. I got the Glows b/c they glow. I lovesporting them at parties. Other Joints. Wanted to start sporting the Creative Recs but then everybody started to, so I had to stop at the one pair. Everybody has tohave the two original colors of Chucky T's Don't sport the forces too much, or ever. The "Squares" are unfinished customs. Thats whythey have the green back. I'm an artist so I decided to put my art on some kicks. I love these. The only forces I'll ever wear. Past, present, orfuture. Jumpman's. Sold some. All my other Dub-Z's were stolen. O well. My retro's. Sold a number of my retro's. No OG's. No"heat". but w/e.1's 4 and 5's 8's 7 and 11 PLZ don't leave any stupid or negative comments. It's not that serious.

fix your pics....

put the img code like this.....[] [/] ,but with the img code in between, and img inside the brackets.

Originally Posted by i love js and nikes

My bad, thanks i fixed it

No prob. Nice start, keep it up. Re-post those customs when you finish.

Sooo you are a conformist to non-conforming??? lol nice little collection you got there, keep it up
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom