My little start up collection

Been buyin J's but never really got to buyin alot. since the last 3 months Ive acquired some since I have a job now. Hopefully I can collect every J....LMKwhat you think of my start up.

This is my Adidas Gazelle Philippines Edition

This is my Jordan 2 Pack Dunk

My DS Pair of Cadinal VII I love em people really sleep on these, theyre freakin OG colorway ppl!

My Militaries

My prized possession, OG TAXI XII VNDS

These are my beaters, got some Last Shots and CB 94 in there, mostly for ballin

nice og taxi's
smokin.gif

yea man, alot people did sleep on the cardinals.

Yea cuz, I really wonder why Cadinals arent that sought after since they are an OG colorway plus they look really effin good. I mean you can still find thesefor retail.

yea I just bought my cards for $105 shipped.. DS.. brand new.. never worn, etc... he just wanted to get rid of them lol

It was part of that whole soccer countries thing Adidas was marketing you had the shoes shirts and track jackets, I also have the Adidas Philippines trackjacket but i sold it recently on ebay. There are many countries involved in this campaign.

Originally Posted by az005us

yea I just bought my cards for $105 shipped.. DS.. brand new.. never worn, etc... he just wanted to get rid of them lol

Yay i got mine for a steal also for $110 shipped

yeah everybody cried about retroing the cardinals and militarys but when they both released evry1 cried and complained about this and that,
tired.gif
at every one who did this

sell me those jordan dunks
and the cardinals
im jk
nice collection.

but for real though, i'll buy em

Back
Top Bottom