My Mom went Crazy!!!(pics)

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

that story is fugazi.

roll.gif
fugazi

Maybe your mom doesn't know that you put your weed under the insoles of your fusions, since it's fusions your mom didn't bother to check it...

Just playing man, you have lots of heat...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Aight...Just give me your moms cell number so I can ask her...

LOL.....why you'll give son such a hard time................but my dude u should of aired yourself out..........cause that's not the way 2 go smellinglike weed and u ain't even burn it.........

roll.gif
roll.gif
Couldn't help but notice how the shoes were strategically placed on top ofthe boxes. I you wanted to show NT your collection just say so, it's all good. OP you get a
indifferent.gif
for that.

ok so the real question...where was the weed at? haha jk jk!! congrats on your scholarship to play ball...definitely dont take that for granted by doingsomething dumb and throwing that away. best of luck! nice collection there

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

i swear on everything my mom did this lol
why wud i take em all out the box and throw em wround to get get scuffed?
i already have a collection post

You didnt "Throw" anything around...you strategically "placed" them for maximum exposure

the shoes on the top are the ones i like the best(like the foamposites, CDP IIIs, and XIIs) i kept by the end of my bed which would the last boxes for my momto look @ which is why they are right there
*She even ripped my sheets off*

roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom