My New Rendering of Air Jordan 25 Redone

I first had my original design of the Jordan 25 posted on theshoegame.com awhile back. Since I first did that design when I was just getting myself familiar with CreativeSuite I decided to redo it because it needed some serious work.

Here is the inspiration behind these. Since athletic shoes are taking a step towards being more scientific this is exactly what the Jordan XX5 is based on. The inspiration comes from the periodic table. The chemical element Manganese (Mn) which has the atomic number 25 has a grey white metallic look and is put into different metals such as steel to make them stronger. This goes hand and hand with inspiration from MJ’s playing days giving todays players the motivation to play stronger, smarter and ultimately be better than Mike. With the 25th anniversary upon us it is also known as the “Silver Anniversary

I like these a lot, a very pure and inspirational design... I'm not sure if flywire will ever be used on a JB shoe, but maybe, you never know. Also the elephant print could be more detailed because it kinda looks more like the veins on the KBV... but overall it is a very clean design and would love to actually see a live model

I like these a lot, a very pure and inspirational design... I'm not sure if flywire will ever be used on a JB shoe, but maybe, you never know. Also the elephant print could be more detailed because it kinda looks more like the veins on the KBV... but overall it is a very clean design and would love to actually see a live model

technically it would be the 2010
smile.gif
but nice work man. Way better then last two jordans

they are a nice shoe, lot of thought behind em haha.. i could nvr come up with all that

Back
Top Bottom