My newest pick-up PICS included

pimp.gif

Congrats man...I just saw a red joint at the dealership a few days ago. I'm liking the muscle cars retros we got now with the camaro, challenger andmustang

23k is good I'm in the market for a new whip myself and that price doesn't sound bad at all

Do you have any interior pics
nerd.gif

isn't this the type of car that american car companies made during the 70-80s while the japanese car companies made little ones and straight killed it? whyare they still doing this crap? must have a short memory.. bail yourselves out big 3.

Very nice pick-up. Motor Trend says :

The V-6 Camaro is, quite simply, a breakthrough drive. Light to the touch, it burns through mountain twisties with clear, precise feedback through the wheel,unfailing poise (the FE2 suspension stays planted even when the road surface deteriorates), and plenty of punch. Both transmissions work seamlessly, the autoeven morphing into You're In Full Control mode when you pull a shift paddle (unless you attempt to blow the engine or pull away from a stop in a high gear,the shifting computer will never override your commands). No previous Camaro has ever had the all-around performance chops of this one. In fact, every otherV-6 competitor in this class (are you listening, Hyundai Genesis Coupe?) had better realize they are now on notice. Aggressively priced and even moreaggressively armed, the V-6 Camaro could well turn out to be the sports-car story of the year.

Originally Posted by pushat973

nice whip. how much more power does the ss come with?

The SS comes with a 426hp V8 I believe...can't find one anywhere...they said I'll have to wait six months
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom