MY NEXT RIDE....THE PORSCHE 911 TURBO S

[COLOR=#red]0-60: 2.7 seconds
0-100: 6.8 seconds
1/4 Mile: 10.7 Seconds

This is the poor man's Buggati Veyron. I plan on getting this in 2015 once I start my job. White exterior Red Leather Interior, Center Hub 20" Racing Wheels. :smoking The GTR and the Hellcat are nice but the 911 is just a classic beast.
[/COLOR]

View media item 1226380

[COLOR=#red]My dudes I have fell in love with the Turbo S, not even the regular Turbo, the Turbo S. To be honest I'll probably go certified pre-owned with ultra low mileage so that the original buyer can take the initial depreciation hit for me.[/COLOR]

McLaren P1 for me.
More pics please . . . 

This **** looks like a Eggplant Foamposite x Batman mask from one of the 90's movies. 
pimp.gif

Imagine walking up to this thing heading to your boys party and you suited up and all that 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I always say it... if ever i hit that powerball or megamillion, my 1st sports car will be a RED 991 Turbo S!

Next is

white NSX R
black Aston martin Vanquish
silver Ferrari F12 Berlinetta

then maybe...maybe that Aventador.

Powerball status...

I'm getting this or a R8, and use it every day... Both are actually practical as a dd...

Come to think of it... I probably get the V10 R8... And then get get an older, lighter, rwd 911 as my Sunday/track car...

NT and their car obsessions. 

Its nice.  I appreciate the engineering behind making a car move that fast.  I do not want to spend that much on a car ever in my life.  

NT and their car obsessions. 
Its nice.  I appreciate the engineering behind making a car move that fast.  I do not want to spend that much on a car ever in my life.  

I don't believe you. One day you reach a point in life.........you worked so hard for.....you remember back when you appreciated your Toyota back n the day. The time has finally reached though. That time..........it's called Flourishing. My first car was a 94 Camry......one day I will have a turbo....hell maybe twin turbo........sitting low in bucket seats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom