My personal collection! Please rate and comment.

5/10 at best

collection aint bad tho 
laugh.gif

Dang. Goin back thru dis thread NT straight ethered him. He should of taken da L early to save sum time instead of trying to go against NT.

who has the pic with a group of people and a girls wearing big *** shoes while drinking beer outside?

Lot of bottom feeding scum outside of the JB section lol

Actually when you been on NT long enough you realize da JB is da armpit of this entire site followed

By da thread about nothing in General...

*Resumes watching da tear down*

Actually when you been on NT long enough you realize da JB is da armpit of this entire site followed

By da thread about nothing in General...

*Resumes watching da tear down*

By far. Anybody who can't realize this quite soon after joining is immediately suspect as far as their judgment is concerned.

This is just a playground now though,as OP has been banned for essentially impersonating Newt Gingrich, without the wealth. Money is a first-ballot inductee into the troll HOF though - should also be a fixture in the "people thinking they are doing it" thread in General.

Last edited:
By far. Anybody who can't realize this quite soon after joining is immediately suspect as far as their judgment is concerned.

This is just a playground now though,as OP has been banned for essentially impersonating Newt Gingrich, without the wealth. Money is a first-ballot inductee into the troll HOF though - should also be a fixture in the "people thinking they are doing it" thread in General.

Did he really get banned BIP? Clicked on his profile and it seems like he posted about a day or two ago.

He was posting in the jewelry thread and Meth claimed he banned him. He was trolling hard there - trying to push that I'm way more successful than you crap there. You should check it out - somebody found a selfie of him too - great stuff. Dude was getting into it with JChambers.

He was posting in the jewelry thread and Meth claimed he banned him. He was trolling hard there - trying to push that I'm way more successful than you crap there. You should check it out - somebody found a selfie of him too - great stuff. Dude was getting into it with JChambers.

Lol - thanks for clarifying bud!

Edit: Just got back from the jewelry thread. Good riddance to that bank teller. Dude had major issues if he seriously believed the quotable below.

"Thats your opinion but Jordan Brand to me represents Michael Jordan who I look at with respect for having such a powerful will and skillset and being such a hard worker. Doing things physically and mentally 99.9% of the world could never accomplish."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom