My PHX All Star Weekend Pics

I figure I'll share some of my pics I took at All Star weekend. I mostly took lots of video footage. Behind the scenes, events, players joking around,celebs, after parties etc....... I had all access for all star weekend. IT WAS INSANE! All the good stuff is on my flip video, I have to upload the videos.

P.S - If you don't have a FLIP VIDEO, please go out and do yourself a favor and get one!

What's the story on these jerseys
nerd.gif

damn, those tickets musta cost you a pretty penny. anyways i see you got into smelling distance! nh.

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

nerd.gif

tired.gif
Are you serious?

Tell me your no older than 17?

There throwback All-Star Game jerseys, from last time the ASG was in Phoenix in 1995.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

nerd.gif

tired.gif
Are you serious?

There throwback All-Star Game jerseys, from last time the ASG was in Phoenix in 1995.

I know
laugh.gif
but the fact they were used this year makes me wonder if they are going to be re-released which was basically what I was asking.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

nerd.gif

tired.gif
Are you serious?

I know
laugh.gif
but the fact they were used this year makes me wonder if they are going to be re-released which was basically what I was asking.
yes they re released them, awhile ago actually and they made swingmans only which is trash

Back
Top Bottom